The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Remos

You still can't get on the dish?

http://www.thedaytimedish.com/index.php

Are you trying to register or just view anon? You can register if you want to now...they just send you a password via email (check in bulk mail box they say if you don't get it) and then you go in and change your password. The search function is now working which is SUPER annoying and the thing I used the most.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hooked I just voted. And guess who I voted for. Thanks for the comments on the fic you and Remos. TIIC are such...... well idiots.

I go back to work tomorrow, I am so excited, can you tell? I am waiting for school to be out. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Timeless I'm happy you can see yourself. WB!

• Members

Thanks hooked. I want to download right now, but my Internet is super slow. Grrr...

So, guess what I just realized? Today is apparently Tracy's birthday if we're saying it's April 6th like it was in 2006. I think last year it was the 10th, but we've declared it as the 6th, right? Haha.

Well, anyway, not that I have any intent on celebrating a fictional character's birthday, I figure, I'll at least mention it in this appreciation thread.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TRACY!

Any chance GH will mention it this year?!

Oh, and since it is her birthday, it reminded me that it's been about a year since I wrote my first (and only) LuNacy love scene!!! Remember Birthday Surprise?

On another topic, in honor of Tracy's birthday, I will post this (in truth, I was going to post it just because, but "in honor of Tracy's birthday" sounded better - haha). It took like over 2 hours to upload, no thanks to my connection (I am done with uploading/downloading for the day). Without further adieu...

TRACY VIDEO!!!

SendSpace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/p8pzv3

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7lPu30aRxk

Enjoy. :D

• Members

I agree. Hopefully the whole Claudia thing will shift LuNacy's focus away from what happened in January to what they mean to each other. Guza's an ass, but he did created LuNacy.... lets hope that's one of his 'fixes'.

BTW, ILTQ can't get in (surprise, surprise) but just emailed me. She's probably on her way to Austin as I write, for her last week there. Then she said something about packing to move out of her apartment. I don't remember the whole story, but she misses us and she knows there is Tracy stuff to catch up on.

As for our other 'lost' members... Lainey has emailed me but didn't have any news, and Timeless will be 'going dark' for awhile. Hope she gets her telecommunications issues resolved soon.

Anyone heard from MF?

EDIT

This was on SD

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 9, 2008

GH -- Kate puts Lulu in her place; Lucky gains a new understanding of why

Elizabeth took the action she did; Tracy warns Claudia to stay away from

Luke. --

Edited by remos

• Members

Nothing new this morning anywhere!

Wow...our little gang is dwindling. I have heard from MF in the past week I think, but just a brief email. She hasn't been keeping up at all with Tracy or JE or writing much, etc. She seems swamped at work.

I heard from Nancy (Queen Tracy) this morning and her allergies are bothering her and she is trying to keep her head above water, but she said hi and is still watching GH and hoping the Tracy scenes are good this week.

When does Timeless go dark?

I am in and out today, but hopefully will find some scoops later...no sites have been updated yet. I am going to try to go exercise this morning in a bit.

Hope you caught up on some sleep Remos!

• Members

From longlist scoopster (reliable on SD)

Coming up:

Alexis gives Diane a taste of her own medicine after Diane sleeps with her own "bad boy"

Carly refuses to believe there is no hope for Michael. She demands Jax believe the same. Jax attempts to get Carly to see reason.

Tracy tells Claudia to watch herself, especially around Luke.

Anna is shocked by Robin's news. She has a talk with Patrick.

Ian gets nervous when Jason does some investigating.

Liz and Lucky clash over Jason.. eventually.

Long List Scoopster

• Members

More from LLS

Long List Scoopster

Do you know when Alan makes appearances?

I haven't heard or asked about Alan. But that's not saying much since often things are left out of what I'm told.

The one thing I was told about a month ago was that Stuart asked to be used more on the show.

That's all I know. If I hear anything I'll pass it on.

Long List Scoopster