• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey, I'm starvin' for fics, we're having a Tracy drought, what can I say? :(

And LOL at the comments about the SD stuff. Yeah, I tend to think anyone who can't spell her name right probably made it up. Although, this person could have heard it somewhere else and they're presenting it as their own, and just didn't spell her name right.

I'm kinda like you though, I have my doubts.......

• Members

Gee, thanks.... and here I thought you like it on it's own... my ego will recover... eventually...

It's the grammar. All the descent spoilers are actually written in English. Perhaps not the Queen's English, but some close proximity.

-signed, the snob

I'm watching live. Nada by half-past.

Nothin'...

Edited by remos

• Members

Oh, remos...LOL you know I meant I liked it on it's own. *plumps up remos's ego again*

And funny1 if you don't mind emailing me your stories I would love to read them, I just don't do the LJ thing. Just one more password to remember, and I'm lucky to remember my own address and phone number and work passwords at times....LOL

*kicks GH/ABC*

Tracy/Lacy RULES. Now give them a story. :angry:

• Members

ILTQ you have email.

oh crap another day without the powercouple. thats just f@%#%^ up!!!! gh sucks lemons. i didnt watch since there is no need.

hooked how smutty do u want it to be!!!!!!!! ;)

remos gonna finish your fic. sorry ur novel. :)

Edited by funny1

• Members

I've got my art class tonight, so I won't be around til after 9 or so, but hope to chat for a bit later tonight.

Today was horrendous in my opinion. The sonny/claudia stuff was disgusting. The Z family is so horrible and the ric/marianna stuff makes me want to take sonny's gun and shoot myself in the head. Only bright spot is maxie for me today.

I wouldn't put too much stock in that tracy becomes friendly with claudia thing. Sounds a bit contrived to me. I think part of that was taken from another person's post. Oh well...we shall see...

• Members

Joe's and Paige are the jeans for chicks with butts (me!) Flove them!

I am, however, developing a crush on True Religion.. The pockets are just so low and so hip. I feel cool just wearing them!!

Oh Funny........ where's part two? I'm DYING for part two!

Remos, I must repeat -- your novel was delicious.

Oh funny...............

• Members

so i take it you want the fic bad huh? :P so what fic will i get in return? hummmmmmmmmmmm.

i should be asking you that same question and if you answer right i will let you see it, but i gotta let TL read as well.

you have so worked me down huh?

btw, wait until u read the next one if you're dying to read this one.

Edited by funny1

• Members

lainey i wouldnt dare rush a lainey fic. creativity doesn work that way. wow!!!! i dont want you to get over hyped at this fic. i personally like my new one but this is good as well.

so i'll post just for you guys since you cant wait to find out what happened.

enjoy:

http://thefunny1.livejournal.com/6202.html

Edited by funny1

• Members

Thanks for posting, Ms. Q JE's hair is so light here.

I totally agree, TL. I visited the set of OLTL in college and saw actors practicing their scenes. ES was dressed like a midwesterner ready for a day at Disney World. Huge sweatshirt and a (I kid you not) a visor. She totally looked like most of my friends moms ready to volunteer at the booster rally. I've also seen FH and JB (from AMC) look normal and scrubby.

BTW, Stephen Nichols looks like Kid Rock there...

• Members

Wow nobody has posted today, so I will to just say hello! GH is not looking too hopeful for me at this point for the next few weeks--lots of violence to come. I am sending off a letter today to ABC daytime about violence against women on this show and how it is no longer acceptable to be on television when there are children around in the house---how many times can we watch a woman being strangled over and over on this show???