The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Totally off topic..

but guess who bought a pair of size 30 jeans?!?!?! (and this was a trendy, skinny girl brand, which means it's more like a 29!)

LAINEY!

Yipeee. Go nutrisystem!

Last pair I bought was a 32!!

*this weight loss is gonna be good for my body, but BAD for my wallet*

hehehehe

No Tracy

No Luke

No DiLexis

Today was a washout...

Johnny and Lulu can have sex on the floor of the HS... why can't Lunacy?!?! :lol:

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

i was thinking the same thing too ms q? i was like what the hell how did we jump from 500+ pages to over 1000? anyway my day was looooooooong on a friday. i hear no lunacy so i didnt watch. not point, as a matter of fact the tv watched my while i worked after school.

• Members

I thought Tony was on one day without Jane in on the day he met Claudia. But you are right, Sean, that stuff is never right. How do you know JZ has an episode next week? Also, someone explained to me that things are changing and for example, the scenes with JZ at the hospital might have one been one episode in the breakdowns, but could have had some scenes edited/changed ,etc..

Oh well...I am not too hopeful for them next week at all. Maybe we will get a day or two if we are lucky, but I know wed, th and fr are practially all about the TMK.

Hoping March is better than Feb sweeps! I think GH just blew off feb. sweeps cause they could blame the bad ratings on the writers strike.

• Members

I thought Tony was on one day without Jane in on the day he met Claudia. But you are right, Sean, that stuff is never right. How do you know JZ has an episode next week? Also, someone explained to me that things are changing and for example, the scenes with JZ at the hospital might have one been one episode in the breakdowns, but could have had some scenes edited/changed ,etc..

Oh well...I am not too hopeful for them next week at all. Maybe we will get a day or two if we are lucky, but I know wed, th and fr are practially all about the TMK.

Hoping March is better than Feb sweeps! I think GH just blew off feb. sweeps cause they could blame the bad ratings on the writers strike.

• Members
Congrats Lainey! That's great news.

Me neither hooked. :(

Hey, maybe by the time we see Tracy again, her hair will be better? Or maybe not. :P

Oh, guess what? My mom enjoyed LuNacy's scenes last week. Said it was nice break from all the drama that was going on. She liked them, she really did!! And usually she's just "whatever" about them. For the record, she HATES JE's hair though... Haha.

• Members

Hey all!

BSG--you around for a minute to chat...I am SO SO Fired up....just was at that SWSCBEI conference. I learned so much...dying to talk to you--it was a fantastic conference with amazing speakers!

br for a few minutes? 5:10 central time (I am going out tonight so I wont' be on til late late later)

• Members

True Religion!!!

In this really cool "Urban Cowboy" dye. Truly the coolest jeans I have ever owned. I had them hemmed today. Begged the tailor to do them in one day, cause I HAVE to wear them tomorrow. Ha!

I am so happy for you, Hooked.

So happy.

Glad you're excited.

Hey.. I have been totally lazy today.. but I hope to find time tonight to work on a LuNacy fic idea I'm actually excited about. You know I started "Home," but it was mostly PWP... and I hate PWP. It just wasn't coming together.

I have this idea where Luke finds two letters that Laura left behind. I am really excited about it. There is plot there! I'm excited about it! I might actually finish it. Might!