The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

*waves to all*

Yeah Staci I did comment on your banner, I said I liked it but the third pic, the one where Tracy and Luke are about to kiss, you can't make out Tracy's head because the background and her hair color are both so dark they blend together.

I like the idea of the banner, that kiss was HOT !

I enjoyed the fics, hooked !!

I have to go back to work tomorrow. *sigh*

Hope everyone has a great night !

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey BSG!!! I just left the breakroom cause I am so exhausted from staying up late last night. Sorry I missed you. I sent you an email today with some TQ info...

I hope I catch you before you leave on your trip. You leave on Tuesday right! If for some reason I miss you, have a wonderful time!!! Try to pop in tomorrow night!!! I will email you recaps/clips while you are gone this week. you come back the following Tuesday right???

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

hey carrie! I do leave on tuesday! I'm hoping to finish things off at work at a reasonable hour so I can come home, pack, and catch up with everyone. We fly back the next Tuesday. Maybe if I'm lucky the places that we'll be will have internet so I can check email but probably not the thread. I'll miss you guys!! I'd swing by the BR now, but I'm about to fall over and I have a little more work left to do. Hope to catch everyone tomorrow!!

• Members

Crap. I thought I had Thursday's show on tape. I guess I missed taping it, I'll have to go back and watch the clips. It was the best Luke/Tracy stuff in a while, I thought.

When I ever get around to doing my edit tape, LOL...(whenever that might be), I guess that'll be one not on there. Sorry, guys.....

*waves to nex*

• Members

I don't think we're talking about the same banner, exactly.

The one I "broadcasted" was more of a "Look what I made!" kind of thing. And yes, I do remember ILTQ commenting on the lighting but liking it overall. (Thank you! :))!

The one that I'm referring to, though, is this one which was in my signature (as you'll notice, the pictures are the same, but the coloring is different):

NotOverBlueAv.jpgBannerNotOverYetBlue.jpg

Anyway, LOL, too much banner analyzing so early in the morning. Gotta get to work...

• Members

That's the LuNacy banner! LOVE IT! Yes, it was in color. Funny with the text on it.... Right now "It's Not Over" by Chris Daughtry is playing on my desktops from my iTunes. Hmmmmm I see a video making project in your future ms. Q :D;). I think it would be a great song for a new vid. Especially right now.

• Members

Always entertaining...here is a good serial drama column about GH week in review...our girl is mentioned in the very first thing she loved!

http://serialdrama.typepad.com/serial_dram...spi-1.html#more

Nothing new this morning that I can find so far, other than something dropped on soapdish, that there is still a big surprise at the end of sweeps that has so far, been kept under wraps...

So far, I must say that this sweeps is very lackluster! Today the show runner writers are supposed to be back at work, along with the rest returning on Wed. I am sure it is going to be a strange day on the GH set today!

Edit

Our girl made the Quote of the week section in ABC SID...from her scene with Coleman. (Tracy knows that it's a woman's perogative to change her mind!) Coleman: I have heard that angry wives make real good lovers. I just bought a new bed. You know, maybe you and I can test that theory out. What do you say, for old time's sake?

Tracy: You're a pig....check back in an hour!

LOL

FROM SOD:

Jason hasn't seen Monica drinking, but he hears Tracy accusing her of malpractice, so he asks Monica point blank if she hit sam. She never answers the question. So maybe Tracy is on with MOnica again this week cause that hasn't happened yet right?

TQ is also in the star style section...in a fashion poll..it says "GH's Tracy (Jane Elliot) recently turned up with a sharp new 'do. Digest readers weighed in on the makeover in a subscriber only poll. There is a phot of old hair (from metrocourt hostage time period in the brown fur I think) which got 31% and then photos fo her from both sides (the day luke came back at the mansion) which got 69%

Guess we aren't the only hair-obsessed ones out there Ms. Q!

Also in SOD...classic lines section...

GH: (Tracy catches Luke on one of his repeated attempts to escape from the hospital)

Luke: "Did you have a tracking device embedded in my ass in that last operation?"

Tracy: "Why don't you sit on your tracking device and shut up"

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I got back to work this morning only to find out I'll be going to Austin for a month, starting around the middle of March....I probably will come home on the weekends but I haven't decided yet. I'm not sure my car can stand the drive, that would be about fifteen hundred miles a week or more on my car and I think she may not be up to it. She's already got over 200,000 miles but it's a Toyota Corolla, it's been a pretty reliable car so far....

Still it might be exciting and a nice change.

Who knows? LOL

It's very quiet here today, where is everyone? (echo)))

Here's hoping for Tracy today ! :)

hooked you have a pm !

• Members

Hi everyone, it is quiet today...

I was out with the screamers until 3:30, but there was nothing of Tracy on the last half. A quick read of a live thread showed she wasn't on today at all. Nothing in the previews, but we know she'll be on sometime this week (she's been getting 3-4 days these past two weeks, so with one day gone this week and not having been on last Friday, the odds are great for tomorrow).

• Members

Austin is THE COOLEST city ever ILTQ--I went to college there and it still hasn't lost it's charm. So much fun, great places to eat, walk around, great galleries, eclectic shops, cool music, etc.....lucky you!!!

I have been out all day, so no big postings from me...but no scoopage around the net I have seen!

• Members

hi all! i see its been quiet, and no lunacy, ugh!!!!! just dropped in.

i think i need to get the lysol in full force. the kids, i think have made me sick. :angry:

EDIT

thanks hooked i took the airbourne right when i got home.

Edited by funny1

• Members

Hi all. Slow day scoop-wise, huh? Hope she's on tomorrow.

funny, sorry about the kiddos infecting you. My kids are all sick and are like, "Where's the Kleenex?!" I'm thinking, "You used it all up!"

remos and hooked, you both posted the same exact spoiler at about the same exact time. Heh.

ILTQ, I have the kind of same car!!! What color is yours? Haha.