Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Morning guys...I have to go supervise Jump Rope for Heart teams today at school in the morning and afternoon, so I won't be doing my usual spoiler info today....

Catch you guys later. I stayed up way too late last night!

BSG--I definitely need my BOING, Benefits concealer today. Did you check it out? I have never used a better concealer for eye circles!!

• Members

Hey gang! Just popping in to say hello.

MsQ, I loved the updates on Oh, Baby. Yeah, I'd forgotten where we were, but I got back into it very quickly. Well-written; I'm loving it.

Clips; Thanks to the emailing efforts of Hooked, I am caught up on the LuNacy clips. I really enjoyed yesterday's scenes, although I wish Alice would get a grip. Is she Sympathetic Comrade in Arms, or is she The Enforcer? Because if Tracy goes, Luke goes, so it would be in her best interest to be nicer to Tracy. As for Luke, it's about DAYUM time he had to grovel after Tracy. You GO girl. Hold out. Don't give in. Make him WORK for that reconcilliation, the dawg.

Fanfic: There's been a lot of fanfic posted to the Ficathon. I'll be honest--I haven't read almost any of it. I've been really off GH lately, and have had precious little time to myself. I will try to R/R as much of it as soon as I can, and sorry to all of you for being so far behind.

RL: Real-Life is pretty wild right now--work is outta control and we had a lot of set-backs hit us all at once. But I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, so keep your fingers crossed.

I'll try to pop in more often, just so you guys don't forget me, okay? Kay.

• Members

Hi MF, great to see you here. We were just talking about you in the br last night (ears ringing?)

You might want to beat Hooked around the head for more clips, you have up to last Thursday, and TQ's been on four times since then - yesterday was the hot kiss on the HS. If nothing else, you should scroll back and find the clips Nex posted last night.

Glad to hear you are seeing an end to the craziness in your world. Keep us posted.

• Members

Thank you very MUCH...but I have emailed her every SINGLE clip I will have you know!!! LOL!! I don't putz around with my Lunacy love!!

Been at school this morning and have to go back in an hour for the kids...

Nothing new today...no scoops...

Save the Qs going on again at wubs.net: http://journals.aol.com/kdmask20/HollywoodandPAAve/

• Members

Well FINE... but send the woman yesterdays, cause it's worth having! Okay!!!

EDIT

*what is going on with my friggin' avi? I can't change it.*

EDIT AGAIN

*okay, that's better*

BTW, Hooked, you've got mail

Edited by remos

• Members

Hi all !

I feel like a pincushion, I took that glucose test today and of course they had to take blood three times, and I couldn't pee in the little cup at first....lots of fun....LOL

I won't be watching live today, I've still got to get my tags renewed and drop off some stuff at GoodWill...when I went to the DMV the other day the electricity was out, I guess the tornadoes down here did take out some people's power, but we were lucky that it was mainly just rain and power outtages here, the tornadoes went around us this time...other parts of Arkansas weren't so lucky.....

Sorry for the rambling. :)

But I'm going to guess they likely won't be on today, anyway...although it would be nice if Tracy were, with or without Luke.

Yay! halee agreess with me. GMTA.

*waves smelling salts under Lainey's nose* Maybe not May, but it would coincidentally be their 3rd anniversary and the mushy girly gooberish part of me thinks that would be just so sweeeet.

I might be around later tonight but I'm off after the other errands to find a necklace for my niece to wear with her black dress tonight, it's a semi-formal dance (her first, *sniff*) and I'm going over there to help her with her hair.

So I guess if Tracy is on, it'll be a nice surprise when I get back. If she IS on, details, please !

*waves to Deb* thinking of ya, can't ever forget ya*

*waves to everyone else* :)

• Members

Nada, zip, zilch

Carly and Claudia met, that was cute

Lots of Scotty helping Logan

Lujo were kissy-face (which is really growing on me)

Maxie and Sam at the hospital

Casius gave Spin whatfor for not looking in to Stan's death

Piph is starting to have her heart attack

Jason is looking into who hit Sam

Diane came to spirit Alexis away from Jerry, talking Spanish to him (very funny, short and sarcastic)

Claudia walks into the meeting with the five families and sees Sonny

Nothing in the previews either, but that never means anything with our couple

Oh... also, while perusing for screencaps, I was on Clarissa's site and it's listed that yesterday Tracy talked about being in Laura's shadow. Either they cut it our they've made a mountain out of an ant's turd

Edited by remos

• Members

i dont want to give my students up i want to get rid of the little......... (you know whats)

i need a drink. i need spring break, i need for a new crop of students. ugh

so ms q you are not alone in feeling that way, becasue i feel the same.

i didnt watch gh, because as all knows if they arent on, i dont tune in.

ms. q i meant to complement you on the oh baby up date. nice. waiting to see what tracy will say to luke. tic tock. get a move on it. heehee lol

new fic http://thefunny1.livejournal.com/5595.html TL dont read, and you know why.

Edited by funny1