The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I'm watching live...Tracy is on, only one brief scene so far with Monica....wondering what's going on with the car, new clothes, yellow jacket, yellow is one of JE's colors I think !

Hair looks good, I think...kinda oomphy, as oomphy as short hair can be....

Luke on too, with Lulu and Logan at the Spencer house. Maaaaybe we'll get Lacy today? EEEEEE

So far...that one glimpse is the only Tracy...Luke was looking for Lucky, who is at the hospital because of Spam, so maybe Luke will come up there and see Tracy....eeeeee !

CAn you tell I'm bored?? LOL

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think they will get a short scene Carrie, one thing about the new writers, all the scenes are kinda short.

Second scene with Tracy and MOnica, Tracy grilling her about her whereabouts, wondering out loud about Sam's hit and run, and walks off....

Aww, man...don't tell me that's ALL of Lacy today. They have such sparkage, though. Luke walks up behind Tracy who is watching Monica get into the elevator with Bobbie (who is taking her home). To her credit, Tracy looks interested (and maybe a little concerned?) with what 's going on there.

Luke asks Tracy where she spent the night, Tracy said she had work to do in the boardroom, Luke says, "you locked the boardroom door and slept on the sofa." and Tracy doesn't deny it (me:awwwww, our girl sleeping on the sofa). Tracy asks what he wants, Luke says, "I need to want something to see my lovely wife? What if I say I want you?" (me: awwwww)

Tracy tells Luke "I wouldn't believe you" :( and she walks off.....

I hope that's not it for them but everyone's scenes are so short, it might be.....

Yep, that was it for them. I like the balance of the new writers, I wasn't bored today (I think I like Claudia...CRAP, another reason I might have to watch)...but Tracy's scenes were probably only slightly longer than yesterday's. Five minutes, tops.

waiting for previews to see if Lacy are shown...

Nope. No Lacy in previews. I hope we do get them tomorrow or Friday, surely that little exchange wasn't "Tracy calls it quits with Luke."

It was Monday she wasn't on , right? So she's been on two days this week, hopefully she'll get at least one more day.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Thanks ILTQ--we are getting more scenes. I heard the Lunacy one was cute on this other board recap too. What this does though is mean there is more of them tomorrow...cause we know her dumping him yet again happens this week with her schpiel about not living up to Laura.

I wish stupid lulu would point out to her dad how much he hurt Tracy and why she is so mad at hime. It is time lulu helped TQ out!

Edit

The good thing is he called her wife right nad she wasn't like "I'm not your wife anymore" or something like that. Was lukey wearing his ring still? Did you notice? We will have to slow mo to see...I am sure he is, cause he is not done with her!

Edit again

Good day to call the comment line...to say we loved the Luke/tracy scene and want to see him fight to get her back...gonna do that now as i pick up carpool!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

TL said his ring is still on. And really, why wouldn't it be?? He still wants to be married! So TQ is sleeping on the couch at ELQ, Monica is sleeping on the couch in her office...so only Edward is left in that big ole house alone (oh yeah, with Alice).

Tracy SO SO SO SO needs to go have to move into Kelly's with Luke. It would be such a nod to history to GH of old when the Qs were kicked out by Monica and had to go live there. Remember PIckleLila !!! Awww...the good old days.

Can you see Tracy having to share a community bathroom/shower with Dan the scary bus boy. Who else lives at Kelly's these days anyway? Now that coop is dead...logan moved out into an apartment but has no job to pay rent.

• Members

Hey all. Thought Tracy looked FABULOUS today! I actually loved her hair! Am getting used to it. She looked so young today! Still harsh (with this style), but young. And Hair/Make-Up is doing a good job of LC look soft/fragile. I know the Monica love isn't so popular around here anymore, but I so want to hug her!!! I know what she did was wrong, but I still feel bad for her...

ITLQ, thanks for the recap! hooked sent it to me at work.

So weird to see Luke and Tracy "broken up." Loved what Luke said to Tracy. I do want her to take him back, eventually... Didn't notice if Luke had a ring on or not. To be honest, wasn't paying attention. I'm slipping! I'm slipping!

So that Laura spoiler should be playing out later this week...

• Members

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but ILTQ, Tracy's scenes added up to a total of 2 min 19 sec. :( While their scene together was short and sweet, I need more than a passing conversation. I need for the two of them to sit down and have a serious conversation, is that too much to ask? But she did look good today, I don't think I have ever seen her in yellow before, at least not in the years since she came back to the show.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YIKDSNNS

Credit goes to Izzy, edited by me.

Has anybody heard from MinervaFan? Is she ok?

• Members

Thanks for the clips nex! I have been emailing them to MinervaFan as you post them to keep her caught up.

I heard people on soapdish complaining that Jason & LIz were only on for 3 minutes and 19 seconds yesterday, so I think most of the characters are getting shorter scenes to emcompass more of the cast, etc.

WTF with this marianna chick???/ Get her whacked pretty fast please Treavor!

• Members

this angst so sucks. they want each other but are so far apart. :mellow:

lunacy fans are so not feeling sorry for them. we get that all the time. the short scenes and the assuming we have to do (as in guessing what we thought might have happened in the scene) that tiic didnt complete. like todays for example. :angry:

EDIT

hey i looked at my livejournal and dorianfan is trying to put out a SAVE LUNACY petition. the lunacy love is spreading.

Edited by funny1

• Members

Oh, we're in the early days funny, this is going to drag out for while. But you know I'm not too bothered by that. I saw the looks they exchanged today and I'm feeling confident that they are in this for the long haul. It's going to be good for LuNacy to have Luke assure Tracy how much he truly loves her. She's never had that and she deserves it.

• Members

Actually I think the Laura spoiler is nothing more than Luke offering to let Tracy stay at the Spencer house. I think it's not even an offer of reconcilation, I think he just offers because he as stated today knows she's sleeping on the ELQ couch. And I think she's so offended by Luke's lack of consideration for how she'd feel staying there, that she considers it to be the last straw.

I'm thinking when Luke offers, SoapZone will be a fun place to lurk at for their reaction. J/K. I can already predict what the L/L fans there will say over that.

And I agree, actually. Luke shouldn't even offer, even if Tracy is sleeping on a couch. He should draw money out of the till at Kelly's, if necessary, to rent a house until they can figure out what they want to do. Or ask Bobbie if Tracy can stay at the Brownstone.

Luke himself was staying in the Q boathouse. He has money from Kelly's, right?? Or not? I can never remember if he and Bobbie still half own it.