Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

*waves* you should stop by more often. I do understand though.....there are times when I wonder why I come online.

Sometimes, LOL...it just ain't healthy. But I do miss your posts ! :)

I miss coolkid's posts as well....

And pinkpopsicle, and anyone else that hasn't posted in a while !

Wouldn't it be cool if everyone who ever posted in this thread posted at least once a week?

*looks at Keith*

I do hope today is a Tracy day. One minute a week ain't near enough.....

ETA yes funny1 I got your fic, read and enjoyed it !

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Hey tracyluver, Good to see you!! Stop by more often.

Pinkpopsicle, if you are out there reading this... COME BACK!! We miss ya!

Posted a new thread at ABC.com. If you have an account and a minute, please add to it and spread the Tracy love :)

Here is the link: Where the Heck is Tracy?

Wanna run and catch a quick nap before I have to be at work. Will be on around 9:30/10PM eastern, if anyone is available to chat.

• Members

Eh, I don't care much for ABC.com. They don't so much now, but for a while back there were posts all the time about Jane being the ugliest thing they'd ever seen.

I get that people can have their opinions but I just find that place to be irritating.

I did lurk to read your post, TL, , and some other Tracy thread there was a post by a poster named "ILTQ" (not me) and that freaked me out. LOL

*crosses fingers and toes for Tracy today*

• Members

Three scenes and she's wearing her wedding rings!!!

1. Monica is at the elevator taking a drink out of her 'water' bottle. Tracy comes off the elevator with a public official in tow. She hits him to serve Monica the papers. He asked if she is Monica Quartermaine, and before Mon. can answer Tracy says she is and takes the envelop with papers out of the man's hands and shoves them at Monica. Mon asks what they are, and Tracy says she is suing Monica for malpractice in Luke's surgery. Monica looks stunned.

2. Monica says she's kidding as Alan comes behind Tracy and askes if she really wants to do that. Tracy turns to Alan to get him to leave her alone. Monica says Tracy is really just mad because Luke ran off again and she wants her pound of flesh. Tracy says with the scalple Monica wheels that it's probably alot of flesh. Mon shoves the papers back at Tracy, and Tracy shoves them back. Monica says if Tracy pushes this she will have her back in Shadybrook talking to the furniture. Tracy says "been there, and Daddy won't do it because he needs me to keep ELQ afloat." In fact, Tracy continues, Monica did the same surgery on Alan, maybe she killed him. Alan says don't go there, as he quickly walks past and leaves. Monica slaps Tracy, forcing her to whirl. Tracy gets her balance back as Monica storms into the elevator. Tracy follows saying "okay, that's it, I've taken as much of this as I'm going to take. Elevator doors close on them as the nursing staff watch and chuckle.

3. The doors of the elevator open and we see Tracy on the floor with Monica on top of her. They realize they have an audience so Monica back away and Tracy gets up. Monica says Tracy forged Alan's will and now is suing her grieving widow. "Which I almost became, and I'm not going to see another person become one too", Tracy counters. Monica tears the papers apart and Tracy says go ahead it won't change anything. Tracy turns and walks away. The nurses continue to stare at the two of them (all of them too young to have seen Monica and Tracy in their heyday).

Hair looked great, a little more swept off her face and away from her eyes. Even the Diva was excited to see the rings (though she doesn't understand why). Black outfit and Tracy looks madder then hell.

EDIT

And while Monica and Tracy were acting like teenage Trailer trash, two other women stepped up to the grown-up table today. (And they are characters I don't particularly like. Go figure...)

Kate: Told Sonny he was in love with Connie not her, he was always trying to force her into someone she was a long time ago while having no respect for who she's become and that's just not fair.

Sam: Told Liz she was falling in love with Lucky, and that their relationship had nothing to to with Liz or Jason - it was just about them and who they were to each other.

Edited by remos

• Members

Ah Nex, it's a pleasure to tag-team with you :D .

EDIT

BTW, new medianet pic has Monica talking with Bobbie, which could be about....

A. Tracy, Luke and that whole mess

B. Monica's drinking and the car accident

C. Their mutual Grandson and his out of control behaviour

Wow, there are actually possiblities!

Edited by remos

• Members

hey all glad to see that tracy is back in action and the fight was funny although monica should have been on the floor and tracy the one punching her. tracy seems to always get the short end of the stick.

Edited by funny1

• Members

Good to see Tracy; though still not digging the hair (liked Monica's though). And she just wore this box jacket, it seems.

So, I kind of sided with both women today. Monica was wrong to operate on Luke, especially if she was drinking. Tracy was wrong to accuse Monica of Alan's death.

Sort of wish we got to see more of the fight, and yeah, would've preferred to see Tracy on top. LOL. Anyway, nice that Tracy is back in b-tch mode. :D She's apparently on tomorrow too, so fingers crossed.

• Members

Thanks for the clips Nex!

Tracy definately should have been on top, but I was also taken aback a little when she accused Monica of Alan's death.

I loved the hair even more today. It looked less styled, and less like Diane's hair.

It has been floating all over IMDB(not Tracy related) that

We heard that Morgan was just injured, right? Obviously this is a highly unreliable source, but I just wanted to check. Because that would be disgusting.

Edited by missjane

• Members

While it would be disgusting if that little cutie Morgan died while playing with a gun that Micahel bought, part of me thinks........."serves them right!" and by them I mean Sonny, Jason and Carly. If a tragedy like this happens it might just be the thing that kicks Sonny and Jason out of the mob. Because I am sick and tired of the whole mob crapfest on GH.

• Members
nex i agree, i mean im not into children getting hurt but that in itself might make sonny and jason change. the fact that their work can affect, kill, or injure those that they love and cherish. sonny would be in a deep mode of destruction if morgan dies. and i hope they all get their what they deserve for making michael live in that lifestyle than with the Q's. Edited by funny1

• Members

Morgan won't be dying. Those higher up don't want to deal with the potential fallout from that type of story. The morality police are well in hand, ironically enough. You can sleep around all you want, but an HIV woman can't intentionally get pregnant... you can shoot all the adults you want, but a child will always survive a gunshot wound.

What a world, what a world...

Edited by remos