• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I DO!

I DO!

I DO!

Oh god, that is almost too good to be true. It can't be true. I betcha she just hires an unnamed, off screen attorney.

Although.......... I have been VERY eager for those two to share screen time. Maybe I'm not the only one. Maybe TIIC saw what I saw. Thing is.... how are they going to put the two of them on together when they have the same cut and NEARLY the same color? That would look very odd.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I HOPE IT'S TRUE!

I HOPE IT'S TRUE!

I HOPE IT'S TRUE!

• Members

I agree with you, Lainey. As soon as I saw that spoiler I thought of you. I can't WAIT to see that one. It makes sense, really. Alexis is DA and Tracy has never been a fan of hers, so she's out. Scott is too much water under too many bridges, so he's out. Diane it is.

There are certain combinations with Tracy that I love to watch, or can't wait to see...

Tracy and Spinelli

Tracy and Lulu (I do like the child, no matter how over exposed)

Tracy and Lucky

Tracy and Maxie (I want to see mini-Tracy-in-training)

Tracy and Diane

and of course, Tracy and Luke

And with any luck, we will have all, if not most, of these within the next 6 weeks. For the first time in ages I'm actually looking forward to Sweeps!

• Members

Just warn me and I'll skip the scenes, if she does hire Diane.

B) (and that's the nicest thing I can say this early in the morning).

I do have to kinda wonder if there's a reason why the two of them have the same coloring.....if it were Guza, there'd be no rhyme or reason.....he's not that deep or complex. But.....I guess we'll have to wait and see....

• Members

I don't know that it was done on purpose. Who know. When Diane is supposed to be on, I'm sure Lainey or I will let you know - if we know beforehand ('cause we will be happy).

On SD they had a breakdown of the final montage for Valentine's Day. No LuNacy. But I'm not upset. It's probably too soon for Tracy to forgive his sorry ass, anyway.

BTW, was just at SOC, someone has started an 'ewcbo will save the world thread'. I finally broke my vow to keep from commenting on that drivel, but this was just too retch-worthy to ignore. Hope I'm not encouraging those who want to worship the goddess angel, but it makes me sick to my stomach.

• Members

"What did you do for LuNacy today?"

Are we supposed to be posting over at ABC/GH board out of support for LuNacy? Cuz I don't like it over there. Don't make me go there you guys.

Well here's hoping I check my computer at lunch and read again, "She's on."

Ah, if only.

T.G.I.F

• Members

Wow back to my normal work schedule next week is going to suck big time. I like this morning posting thing.

I don't hate Diane enough to not want to see them together, that would be entertaining. I love Tracy and Scott, but I guess that would be a little extreme. I wonder how they will react to each other. I honestly have no idea. I can usually play it out in my head, but I really don't know!

"ewcbo can save the world?" Umm are these third graders posting? Maybe it is about time I make an account over there...

Edited by missjane

• Members

I don't see a "Yes" anywhere.

Every once in a while someone will get this bb ewcbo over there, but it's usually easy to ignore. This one was just too glaring for me. (Or maybe it's morning, I'm ready to rumble! :D )

EDIT

.... and so far no one has posted after me except someone who agrees with me. Perhaps this one will go away, too.

Edited by remos

• Members

I see nada.... Orange, yellow, gold... something like that

Hooked does have a way of keeping things hopping. Hope she'll have a good flight and a good weekend.

I'm doing my best to find spoilers, but there just isn't anything new. I'm hoping her goodness will be on this afternoon and get things hopping.

• Members

I just changed it to orange. I can't seem to make up my mind. But its staying like this. I swear! There is nothing to talk about without spoilers. What did we do back when there were none? Oomphy hair? We don't have that now, either! :lol:

Edited by missjane

• Members

So in my own little Tracy lovin' world....in all my creative writing classes, the number one thing we were told was behind any good story was asking "what if?"

So, what if? What IF, Tracy looking so much like Diane (from behind or the side, certainly not the front) would mean that she would be mistaken for Diane or Diane mistaken for her?

There's a story in there somewhere. *points to the fic writers* Ya'll know what to do......

• Members

Well.... my first thought is Lukey tries to jump Diane by mistake. That's your line of writing, Funny1...

I'll write the Confession when he realizes he was wrong. B)

And I've updated my avi, for those of us that like her hair!!! (I saved the pink one, Ms.Q. I love that, too)

Edited by remos

• Members

Yes, or Max tries to jump Tracy by mistake. Or...... for a more dramatic plot point, one of Sonny's enemies kidnaps Tracy thinking she's Diane (although I really don't know why they would do that, but I'm sure someone could think of a reason.)

Maybe they want her to defend THEIR mob boss and figure scaring her into it is the best way to go...

I'm bored, what can I say?