Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Some scoop from soapdish via mish-ymash? Whoever that is??? M&M posted it.

Theme of sweeps from JFP; JFP says sweeps is about the Power of Love vs the love of power, who chooses what option? and who is caught in a trap between both?

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

OH MY GOD!!!!! this sounds so fantastic. Grain of salt my A$$. I love this!!! I'm taking it, grabbing it with both hands, and running with it! I love the luke will go to any lenght to get her back, that's spectacular to me!!! But the wholw thing sounds good, and what's better is that it's all coming up soon. I'm choosing not to look at how long it is since we see them (or her) anymore, I'm looking at it as one day closer to the next time they're on, and it's a huge build up the longer they are gone. Don't think this means I am ok with the absence, just means I'm trying not to dwell on it! Positivity.

OT:

just went through a whole ton of job apps. I tried for one as a fundraising assistant (at least for now) with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation... my peeps!!!! I thnk that would be a ton of fun. Not what I had in mind as a career, but if I had to bide the time in a job that is just so I have money and insurance I would love it to be for one that A) does good, and B) is something that effects me so I would be very invested in helpnig it.

Keeping my fingers crossed

just thought I'd share

have a great day everyone!!! Hope we have a good show today.

• Members

Hooked, Endora! I can kind of see that, just without the crazy blue and green eyeshadow! :P I love Bewitched...

I think it is great that suddenly JE is getting all this stuff to work with. She is going to be busy! I am not minding this strike anymore... whoever is working now is doing a much better job than Guza has done. And I love all the positive attention she is getting from the hair. I think we will get used to it. As the Tracy fans, we know every little detail about her so of course changing it would freak us out. I will miss the hair flip, but maybe she can do something with the bangs? I love nice, maternal Tracy, but I am really liking the evil look. Probably because I hate how Luke has pushed her around. The hair shows that she means business! And I like change. :)

Edited by missjane

• Members

Holy Hannah... are we in for a ride....

More from SD

Tracy announces she is suing Monica for malpractice in regard to Luke’s botched surgery. The get into an argument and slaps fly, much to the amusement of the staff and Alan.

Monica kicks tracy out and warns she knows she and Luke forged Alan’s will.

Lulu joins Tracy in movingout, as a show of solidarity.

Luke returns and Tracy says he is dead to her and arranges to have Monica suspended until the case is resolved. Monica takes foolish and maybe deadly action.

I think Tracy doth protest too much... If Lukey were "dead" to her, she's take off her wedding rings and not be sueing Monica for malpractice because she'd have lost interest in it completely.

Edited by remos

• Members

I have been a very busy bee this morning. In between my exercise class, driving carpools and doing laundry....I have managed to email all the soap mags, brian frons, and write snail mail letters to Ann Sweeney, JFP and the speak out section of ABC soaps in depth. I have also mailed JE the TQ awards (anonymously with a letter saying it is from her unoffical fan club). Nobody's name or screen name is mentioned nor the TQ lovefest or any website. I thought she would get a kick out of it. AT the very least, it is another fan mail letter for the count.

For someone who has never written a fanmail letter in her life, I feel very vindicated or something like I did not sit idly by!

I am loving all the TQ spoilers.

Now I must go back to my real mundane life of grocery shopping and driving another bunch of trips all around town to shuttle kids to and fro!!!

Edit

Thanks for the clips Nex!

Now ladies...ask yourself...what have you done for supporting LuNacy today?????[/b]

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Now, now... positive thinking.... positive thinking... "solidarity" doesn't suggest walking out the door than going in opposite directions. Besides, where is she going to go?

Nic is having a mental breakdown (Windamere is out)

Lucky is now with Sam a good part of the time, and home with the boys other times (Lucky's house it out)

Leslie lives in a small apartment/condo (never seen)

Bobbie's Brownstone (never seen)

Carly's house (aleady quite full)

Now, as for the options she might actually consider...

Logan is starting to realize she loves Johnny, so moving there will be too awkward

Jason's was only payback, not a real possibility

With Tracy is the only real option for her. I'm guessing that it is the MC or a penthouse somewhere, with Lulu in tow. Besides, we need some good TraLu moments - and for Lulu to take her side with Luke.

If it's the MC, I hope Jax just gives her the room - something more to piss Carly off ;)

• Members

Go HOOKED!!

I called the comment lines again today. Did some email to the mags. Only 2 so far. Working on others. Snail mail will have to wait until tonite. Gotta get some ink cartridges when I leave to go back to work later.

3:23... so far our girl isn't on. ugh!

Nex, thanks for the clip. :)

Loving the spoilers! I want Luke to work REAL hard to win her back. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be true! :)

Edited by TracyLuv