Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't know about all the Genie dissing, hooked. You're a grown woman and you can do whatever you want, but IMO us dissing Genie's weight or her personal life don't make us much better than the Genie/Laura fans like those on SOC that come into a Lacy appreciation thread just to start crap.

I mean, I happened to come on SD and saw that post and I didn't think anyone here did it but they linked back to this thread. I don't know if they just lurk here or what, but I guess they saw your post and that's how they knew it was you that said it.

I just think there's enough bitterness associated with this show and I think all fanbases are frustrated and taking it out on each other. I responded back and said I didn't think it was a fact that any Tracy fan had dissed Genie because at the time I didn't know for sure any Tracy fan had dissed her weight. I also responded back my own frustration of not being able to go on any other boards and talk about Tracy or Lacy without having a LnL/Genie fan starting crap.

I guess both fanbases are getting on each other's nerves. Anyway, I'm babbling, but I just think instead of starting stuff we should just learn to get along with their fanbase and if we can't do that, we should ignore each other.

Because I don't want that kind of stuff associated with Jane's name or Tracy the character's name. It makes me uncomfortable, even if I had no part in dissing Genie's weight.

And I'm not trying to condemn anyone. I just get tired of reading the sniping back and forth. I'd rather have peace, LOL.

• Members

Wow I haven't posted in a while. I have like no idea what anyone is talking about.

Hooked, that is hilarious! I bet they did photoshop it. I like GF as a person, she seems very nice. But, geez, we don't alter pis of JE! We like her just the way she is. :) Honestly, I don't think us TQ fans have done anything wrong. We do not diss GF. We do not insult her, make fun of her weight or personal life, or anything. Not one of us on this thread. But, we can call some users on their bluff, such as photo-shopping pictures. :lol:

• Members

I don't know if anyone on here was dissing Genie or not. I hope not, not because I care about Genie or her feelings, or her fans or their feelings. It's just that I personally think the Genie/Laura/LnL fans are already annoying. The L/L fans on SOC bashing Lacy, and the L/L fans on YouTube making snotty comments, are already annoying enough. Do we want to give them more ammunition? They're hard enough to deal with as it is.

And yeah, for anyone from SoapDish lurking here, I posted almost the exact same thing there. We should learn to get along or stay out of each other's way, I guess.

The last thing we need is trolls from SoapDish posting on THIS thread, invading the one last place we have that is actually Tracy/Lacy friendly.

No offense to anyone. I just get so tired of them....LOL Like nails on a chalkboard.

• Members

Been overwhelmed this afternoon with all this analyzing pre-and-post test data and self-evaluating that I have to do, but I'm coming here to chime in on the latest "issue" at hand. Please note that I am not addressing anyone in particular, but...You either like Laura or you don't. You either like Genie's acting or you don't. There's no need to bring her weight into it. Some of the comments out there are immature, uncalled for, and I don't like be accused of writing them just because I'm a Tracy fan. Let's not contribute to this madness, please.

• Members

Been sitting here staring at a blank page in my wordprocessing program since last nite (okay, 'cept for a couple of hours sleep heh) trying to type up a paper due tomorrow. I've watched 4 of Ms. Q's LuNacy vids looking for a push to get me started, ya know, a little inspriration, but it's coming slow. Maybe another one or two might do the trick. ;) heehee.

This is the TRACY QUARTERMAINE LOVEFEST, and as far as I'm concerned, as long was WE ALL Love Tracy and LuNacy I have no problem with what anyone says or does anywhere else as long as they stay true to our girl/'ship'. I am certainly in no position, as I doubt anyone else is, to pass judgement on someone from our little family here about what they say or do somewhere else.

ttyl. wish me luck with this pape. I'm gonna need it.

luv ya mama ;)

• Members

Hey guys. Been a total hang with husband day today (don't usually do that too often). I just got on the computer now for the first time all day. We saw the movie enchanted this morning. Patrick Dempsey will forever be my "McDreamy". Worth the movie ticket alone to watch him on big screen. THank god I didnt' take my boys. THey would have hated it. Went to lunch, then shopping and then grocery shopping.

TL good luck on your paper! I have to go finish a project with one of my kids. Be around a bit later if anyone else is...

Looking forward to the Lunacy M, T, W of this week--it might have to hold us for a while.

• Members

Okay.... topic change.....

Anyone find any new spoilers? I've been all over and I can't see anything written that goes beyond next Wednesday. In fact, if we didn't know the scene list for next week, there wouldn't be any expactation of TQ at all. The only consistant spoiler is that Luke gets a visit from Lucky, and less frequently, that Luke disappears.

Here's my hunch around that little bit. I think it's with great reluctance that Tracy leaves Luke to go to the funeral, but family obligation and all.... Anyway, Luke is alone on Tuesday's last scene, so I'm betting that's when he leaves. Wednesday's scenes are with medical staff and Scott (how he got in on this one will be interesting), and I wouldn't be surprised if they find him and get him back to his bed. Then when Tracy arrives after the funeral, they're be hell to pay. He's GETTING that surgery.

But then what? Hooked, how do you ask the insiders about Lunacy? I see every other character being talked about over there, but not our girl and her hubby. Still nothing about TG's Christmas vacation - and if they've taping three weeks ahead, they'd know the specs. about this one.

We've been so over indulged of late with information about TQ and Lunacy, that now I feel I'm being starved.

OT:

Ms.Q. I feel your pain. I remember having to do sermon evaluation endlessly my last year of grad. school. It's painfully hard - especially when you can't actually tell someone they stink, it has to be "helpful" critique.

TL, good luck on the paper. What's this one about? You might have told me, but my memory is a sieve.

MF, her "Angelica" years were not the best. Those were the severe 80's, and they definatly dressed her character to have a metaphorical edge - while "Hope", "Kayla", and the others had big hair and big gowns, all soft and flowey (not a word, but I'm using it). So glad we're in the here and now with JE/TQ. She's beautiful, the clothing is acceptable, and her character is allowed to be multifaceted.

• Members

Remos...I double checked and the last scene from Wednesday of this week is luke and tracy alone together.

I dont' know how to get the insiders to answer. I just ask and ask and ask. You never know who is really answering. I got two answers back to back yesterday about is TG gone. The first was yes and the second was "for about a week". So who knows.

I am glad at least Monica is making a few spoilers.

I think Alan is supposed to appear to Tracy again soon.

• Members

Sorry guys don't know what happeneed there...my comments vanished (like luke--ha ha). Remos...Tracy and Luke have the last scene alone on Wed. I think. I don't know how to get the insider people to answer over there. I just post and post questions and barely anyone responds. All they care about are scrubs and liason there for the most part. I got two answers back to back the other day about TG's vacation. One said he is gone til feb. sweeps, the next said "he is gone a week." So who knows. You never know with all the anonymous posters.

It is coldy, nasty, and rainy here today again. Can't wait til the kids go back to school tomorrow after being off an entire week. It has been nice sleeping in, but will be nice to get everyone out of my house again tomorrow--:)

• Members

It's actually not too bad here. The Grey Cup is being played in Toront this year (that's the Canadian Football League's big prize), and sounds like they are having good football weather. Not my game. I'm waiting for Monday morning as well, although for us it means swimming lessons and gym class. We usually go to homeschool group on Monday afternoons, but this week we are leaving at 2:30. Is that bad? I'm planning my children's outings tomorrow around my soap schedule. Oh well, something more to tell their therapist when they become adults!

Last evening we were at a Shooters party - and it was GOOD. Today, not so good, but I hope to be around for the rest of the evening, if anyone wants to meet in the BR.

Those spoilers about Alan and Tracy have been on for awhile, but I guess with Emily's death, they need to have some connection with Alan's reaction. Wasn't it also suggested that Tracy was alone in Luke's hospital room during his surgery, and Alan was with her? Was that spoiled, or was that our speculation (I can't remember now).

Hooked, I know you try with the insiders, and you can't get blood from a stone. :P Lets just hope someone who knows something accurate, will respond soon.

• Members

I think the alan in the hospital room during the surgery was my speculation on what would be a good scene. I will be around tonight too. I am just finishing up some stuff with the kids.

The PC Train wreck is on Soapnet tonight for a two hour thing. Ms. Q said there are some Tracy scenes in there if anyone is bored enough to watch the two hours show to catch them. Who knows what episodes they are though. IT was from Nov. 2005.

Edit

Episode counts are posted on soapdish for December!!! Tony Geary...12 episodes, Jane Elliot 11! Woo Woo! Our girl could almost hit 100 this year (almost). She was in 11 for nov. too. That means Luke is not vanishing for long!!! Lunacy continues throughout december! Yay!

Scott clifton is on for 3 episodes in december..

Steve Burton 19

Laura Wright 18

Tyler Christopher 18

Brandon Brash 18

Maurice Benard 17

Megan Ward 17

Bradford Anderson 16

Ingo Rademacher 16

Julie Berman 15

Greg Vaughan 15

Josh Duhon 15

Rebecca Herbst 14