The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Well someone said that SOD said he returns the 8th which I would take to mean he is on screen the week of the 8th. Someone on Soapdish said that they were taping the week of the 8th now and he wasn't on the set, but who knows...maybe he showed up the next day after that person wrote that.

Yeah for tracy today. And a new outfit to boot! A banner day for Ms. Q!!! New wardrobe!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey Remos, good to see you! :) Yes, it would be nice to see Luke jealous for a change but he would probably show his jealously by getting angry with Tracy and yelling at her because she is betraying him by hanging around with someone who tried to take the EW chairbound-one away from him and his kids.

The Tracy Quartermaine Appreciation Thread over at SOC is going strong over at SOC with 129 posts :)!

Go spread the Tracy love ---> The Tracy Quartermaine Appreciation Thread/I Miss Her - at SOC

About Hella Good.... I swore I wouldn't play that character game when they reopened it, I mean afterall they just shut it down like that. But hey Tracy was in the lead so... anyway, it's been reopend for over a week and our girl is still in the lead but slipping by about a point a day. So all you previous playas out there.... get back in the game. :) Here is the link: Hella Good Character Game

Can't wait to see our girl today. I am sooooo excited!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Hey, gang! I finally watched last week's scenes this morning before work. She did look gorgeous--but I'm really sick of Tracy being shoved together with Scott like some kind of half-warmed triangle for geriatrics. I know that TIIC can't do anything but stupid triangle stories, but if her working with Scott to try to protect Lulu results in LuNacy friction, I will be very annoyed.

Oh, and Edward? Dude, you suck. Big time.

• Members

Ms Q--I can't believe I have totally forgotten about your "Tracy is Back" video promo!!! IT is awesome! Just found it in my clips file on my new computer which consists of only 4 things so far (yes it is so sad...everyone have a moment of sad silence for the loss of all my clips) and realized I had forgotten to watch it. LOVE IT! You have mail by the way.

Catch you guys tonight!

• Members

~ Tracy!Wednesday ~

Hair Report: Oomphy. I loved it. hooked, you will love it too.

Wardrobe Report: Not made of lacy material as I originally thought; it was velvet or close to it.

Summary: 5 scenes IIRC. The Q's are gathered in the den. Edward comes in with some papers. He has to frame Lulu. Scott comes in. Edward wants him to arrest Lulu, so she'll go to court, and the papers he has guarantee the court will release her to the Q's. Scott won't do it. Alice brings up the fact that Luke would be mad if Lulu is arrested. Scott glances at Tracy (it seems) and decides to have Lulu arrested after all. Enter Emily, who wonders if anyone has heard from Lulu. She explains what happened with Logan.

Edward blames Tracy for letting Lulu go off with him the night before, and Tracy reminds him that he's the one who said "Take the monkey and run." They are all concerned. Tracy stands up and wants everyone calm. She insists that it would be nice if one of them, not constrained to time or something, could fly around and look for Lulu. (She's obviously talking about Alan). Alan says that's not how it works.

Edward wishes he had Jason take out Logan. Monica says just because you don't like someone, you can't have Jason take them out. Edward pretty much says if he has to deal with his grandson being a criminal, then he should get some of the perks. Alan announces that Edward doesn't mean what he is saying; he's just scared. Tracy transfers the message. "Daddy's just scared. He doesn't mean it" (or something similar). Edward: I do mean it (again, not word for word here). Alice wonders if Lulu went to find Luke. Tracy points out that she (Tracy) has no idea where he's at.

Later, Tracy calls Lulu's cell, but she doesn't answer. Alan asks if Lulu could've gone to see Dillon. Tracy says Dillon is in Montana on a location shoot. She goes on to talk about Lulu and says she must be so scared and so lonely and that the worst thing in the world (might've not been that phrase) is to get your heartbroken for the first time. Alan made a comment about if she keeps this up, he'll fade. Tracy goes back to talking about Lulu getting her heart broken. She's not counting Dillon. Yes, he and Lulu slept together, and she got pregnant (Alan reminds her of the ELQ condoms; Tracy has no remorse for that; Alan isn't going anywhere now) BUT even though Dillon is young and stupid, he did not use Lulu like Logan did. Tracy knows what's it's like to be humiliated and lied to. Alan notes that Tracy has never found the man worthy of her. Tracy tells him that Luke is, and now, she's let him down.

• Members

Thanks for the recap, Ms.Q! I was actually out shoe shopping, so I missed the episode. (And was really sad about that) I ended up buying this turquoise and lime green flats. I am sure that they match absolutely nothing in my wardrobe, but they were so comfortable! They probably glow in the dark, but that's all right.

Nex, you're on clip duty! :lol:

• Members

Yeah Nex has a job! Loved loved loved today. We got empathetic Tracy. Her I see myself in lulu mode. She still seems in love with Luke despite his absence so that is good. But the whole dang show was about lulu! OY!!! But 5 scenes of the Qs on my screen and who cares if it is about lulu. At least they

were on.

LadyA!!--you around for a few??

Edit

IN breakrooom...anyone around...6:50pm central time!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I'm in the BR for a few if anyone is around...http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Mama was gooooooorgeouuuuuus again today :)!

Loved her saying that Luke was worthy of her but felt sad when she said she felt she's let him down. And geez Scott walked in and demanded coffee from Alice like he was the man of the house. Mr. Baldwin better get a clue! Mr Tracy is coming back soon, so he better start skippin' to the curb. heh.

Thanks for the recap ms. Q

*waves to Colette!*

I've added links to the HG character game and the SOC Tracy Appreciation thread links to my signature, to remind you folks to be there or be square. ;)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

I just wanted to let you all know that so far, neither Hella Good or Favorite-Moments.net have yet to post yesterdays clips. As soon as one of them does I will post them here. Deb, I too can't wait to see the clips because my dumb head didn't set my VCR because I just thought I would see them online later. I guess I've learned my lesson. <_<

Incase you guys just can't wait You Tube has the clips up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEuL2MRcnMo

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3XtPF8Ic5I

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1xUBPx-Iso

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_qHtDpIbBU

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BMYc5-hhYM

Part 5

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

Ok guys I can honestly say that I have been working on todays errrr yesterdays clips since almost 1pm this afternoon, its now 4:45pm. I didn't know what the problem was it took about an hour to download the entire episode, not to mention to cut and paste and to upload to Megaupload. This is what I found out after I finished, Trudy used some kind of setting that made the picture full size when you watch it on Windows Media Player. I think you guys are not going to like it because it makes the screen stop but here it is. I will be posting clips from Favorite-Moments.net later tonight for my own use, so if anybody wants them instead please let me know.

Here they are:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EYG408ZN

Credit goes to Trudy and Hella Good, edited by me.

Edited by nex4evr