The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Should be in bed, but...

hooked, CHANGE OF HABIT CLIPS HERE. Credit MinervaFan.

Colette, I've added the TraLu abortion clips to THIS SITE. Dates are 8-29 to 30-06 and 8-31-06. Credit Geena and Shazzer.

Does GH still do Fan February? SoapDish wants to campaign for a Girls Night Out with Tracy, Monica, Bobbie, Diane, Alexis, and Skye (designated driver) with the ladies fantasizing about Jax, Coleman, or Noah. (I vote Jax - Haha). :lol: You know, if everyone was actually really serious about campaigning, we could make it happen. Maybe.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Morning all! I am up and running with my computer again! Yeah! I didnt' get to come back to the breakroom last night as my hsuband was loading office for me so I have word back. I fell asleep while he was doing it! Missed you guys last night.

So, I'm another another missing finding some scenes for LadyA!! Hope to get an answer on that today!! I am working on my fic again that I started last week. Hope to finish it soon before Tracy gets sprung on GH!

My art class starts up again tonight..i have really missed that creative outlet! So I will be online late night probably.

Remos--How is the schooling going? You guys back in a routine?

Deb--we miss you!

TL--missed ya last night--maybe I can catch you tonight!

Ms. Q--thanks for the change of habit clips--aksed for the other "nun" stuff from curlyqgirl!

Hope TQ is on tomorrow for Tracy Tuesday to stir up this thread a bit!! It has been a long drought for us! Let's bet on what ugly outfit they will put her in this week? Ha ha!

Nex--Hi! I see you are online! Maybe you will have some clip duties again this week--twice if we are lucky ! :)

I am doing some work at home on the computer if anyone is around during the next couple hours...post a link!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I just want to let you all know that I wrote this big long post replying to just about everybody almost an hour and a half ago, (if you don't believe me, Hooked saw me online hehe) and when I hit send, my internet here at work crashed. Now I can't remember what I said but here is all I could remember:

First,

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY COLETTE!

Ms.Q, I watched your little vid and thought it was really crazy all the clips you had of Tracy drinking. Have you ever heard that country song called Alcohol? That would be a fun vid to make, hint hint! :)

I can't remember what else I wrote because now I have a bunch of work to catch up on, so I will try and post later, if I can! haha

• Members

I believe you, nex! 'Cause I was lurking and saw your name in italics...Then it sort of disappeared. And your post never made it to the thread! :o BTW, I've heard of the song. I've linked a GH cast video to it once. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of Tracy drinking scenes. <_< Although...The video was still well-done.

hooked, too funny on the outfit. You were in the breakroom with me weeks ago when we were guessing what outfit Wardrobe was going to put her in next, right? LOL.

EDIT: Just want to say that I would've believed nex even if I didn't see her name here earlier, LOL.

*waves to Colette and nex*

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

No kidding! She and Luke drink in like evey episode, except obviously the Shadybrook ones. Though I think she needs it more than ever now. :P Oh and thanks for the clips!!!! I am excited to watch them.

Thanks, Nex!! Glad to see you, you haven't be around in a bit!

Anyone see today's episode? I was at the doctor's treating these gross planters warts on the bottom of my feet. I have horrible childhood memories of getting them cut out- talk about PAIN! So luckily I just have to put this solution on them, no chopping this time. Catch you all lataa...

• Members
^^^ Colette, didn't watch, but I read Skye is back and having scenes with Trevor or something?! I dunno. I guess there's a chance the Skye/Luke/Tracy/mob !@#$% spoilers are true. So, Alexis returned last week. So did Georgie. Skye returned today. How much longer do I have to wait for Tracy?! (So, it's probably only like 2 days, but still...I am getting impatient here). BTW, you mentioned something about a tornado scare the other day? I think that was you. Just want to say that it's getting really, really dark here for not even being 4 in the afternoon. Something scary is coming. :o

• Members

Yea, Ms.Q, that was me. Oh no! I hope the storm isn't too bad! :o

Aww that was such a good storyline! JE was amazing! Those were such emotional scenes, I totally got caugh up in them. JE really needs some better material to work with. I liked how Lulu ended up appreciating her in the end, awwww. I noticed how different Kirsten Storms looks now! She is ten times thinner now, I couldn't believe the difference.

• Members

She looks sick to me now (Kristen storms) which makes me sad to think the pressure of getting a storyline made her have to starve herself to lose weight--not that she needed to.

Hope to catch up with you tonight...I am online for like 30 minutes til I leave for art if anyone is around for the breakroom for a quick chat...it is 6:05 central time.

BTW--no tracy in the previews tomorrow...but that doesnt' mean anything. Although my guess is wed.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Breakroom? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

BTW, hooked, I agree with you on Wednesday. And she won't be on Thursday if that SD poster is right. So, this is me hoping for Tuesday AND Wednesday. :D

Hate how TIIC won't put her on Mondays or Fridays anymore. It's like they save the "good" stories for those days; they don't care about Tracy or the other Q's, so they just toss them on in in the middle week of the week when they figure won't people don't watch as much. :( Or maybe I'm over-analyzing. LOL.

EDIT: Anyone out there? I'll probably be around for another half hour or so to see if anyone joins. It was funny; I had a phone call which lasted close to 45 mins or so, and I come back to the BR, and still, no one was there!!! :o Where is everyone tonight?

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Looks like the SON day by day previews for this week are mixed up, so who knows...maybe we will get Tracy today?!?!?

Sorry about the computer/laptop issues you are still having BSG--I can TOTALLY relate. It is so frustrating!

Did I mention I loved Lainey's story???? I think I did, but worth mentioning again!

Ms. Q--hope your orientation isn't too boring today!!

Catch you guys later---hope we have some Tracy to talk about tonight! :)

• Members

No Tracy today... it was all about the intense mob war. Did you all know that Laticia died yesterday?! To me, that doesn't mean much, but has she been on for a while? This is the first full episode I have watched in a looooooong time. It was good, actually, things are speeding up again. Not Tracy-related, but Georgie was mentioning how Spinelli should maybe focus on someone else instead of Lulu (obviously her) but he was pretty dense and said how she "stole her heart." Georgie needs to literally slap some sense into him.

She wasn't in the previews, either. Cross your fingers for tomorrow!

Edited by Colette