The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Wooohoooo!! Can't wait to read Lainey's new fic!

Something Scott and Tracy discover from the past that has to with "L"? It sounds like the fact that Logan is his son. But just reading what I typed here something else came to mind and I don't want my mind to go there. sooo.... enough on that.

There is a poll over at SOC something about GH's current/potential Supercouple and they Inluded Luke/Tracy in the poll! Too cute. Hey they are our supercouple, right?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Supercouple--Luke and Tracy.

Does this mean they wear capes and funny disguises and fight crime?

Oooh, maybe they're from another planet and can defy the laws of physics as we know them....?

Nope, they're just fun. I like them.

Still haven't seen yesterday's eps yet. Will do a mini-marathon of Thursday & Friday's OLTL and GH this weekend. Not looking forward to the Big Goodbye, even though I know JE and SC will rock it. :( I just hate to see Tracy sad....

ETA: Dudes. I'm 2 posts away from my 1300th post. I soooo need a life....

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Here are yesterday's clips:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJ5K4PC3

Credit goes to Geena from Hella Good, she also edited.

Some spoilers:

*Tracy and Scott interrupt Logan and Lulu in a close moment. 7/17

With one son gone, Tracy turns to Ned to help her out of her latest problem.

Sorta Tracy related.....maybe:

*Edward worries about Lulu when didn't come home the night before.

• Members

POST YOUR FIC NOW LAINEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not that I am anxious or anything! Thanks as always for posting clips Nex. Uploading for STaci now instead of watching live.

I like those spoilers too!

Here is one more I saw on GHH2

Will post those clips for you soon BSG...have to take my son for some bloodwork and go shopping for this shower tomorrow at my house. I am so not into having it, so I waited til the last minute which is not like me!

So glad our girl is getting spoilers. She is really getting some good airtime lately...and funny as hell scenes...she just must be having so much fun with this storyline with SD...it must be so hard to keep a straight face half the time with his comments and the others not supposed to be seeing him.

I don't get the spoiler about Tracy turning to Ned...I thought Ned was leaving with Dillon...maybe he sends Dillon out there first, and he comes later on if he is only scoring the music for the movie!

It is pouring again here for a change...it is never-ending rain!!!!

• Members

BSG...and anyone else who is interested...here is the link to the savefile account I have started for Ms Q to view clips while she is in Mexico..it has every clip since June 1st.

Also, I have uploaded the three Tracy/Scotty clips that LadyAshton was so kind to upload for us a while back. They are funny.

http://www.savefile.com/projects/808500264

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Deb, go to Hella Good, they have their recaps up!!!

Hooked, I know what you mean about the Ned spoilers I don't know how she will trun to him when he is going to be in LA composing music for that movie. ;)

Also, I gather lots of the spoilers were wrong, because I read that Tarcy and Dillon are in the previews for Monday.

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

I am sooo pissed!! My DVR did not tape GH today!! Ya know why? 'Cause the dumb@$$ cable people were supposed to come to bring my daughter the current box and intstead he went to the roof, did something and now my freakin' cable and highspeed internet are no more for the time being. I was like almost rabbid on the phone with Time Warner Cable this afternoon when I came home and could not get online or watch my TV.

I started to think WTMF am I going to do without the TQ lovefest or Tracy 'til they get it fixed? I was FRANTIC!!! These freaks over at Time Warner Cable told me they don't know when the problem is going to be fixed because it has to do with the wiring on the roof. Funny my next door neighbor's cable works just fine. I will be calling again on Monday. It pi$$e$ me off because I was hoping to be able to tape today's show off of soapnet tonite.

It turns out I can at least get the local stations, so I can get ABC but not very clearly. Which means I will have to watch the show live whenever it airs to be able to able to watch it That solved my GH/Tracy problem. I remebered I had ah old stack of "AOL free for 2 months" disks and popped them in to get a temporary dial up account. WHEW!! But it moves so slowly and I don't know if it will hold up for the break room or downloads. Geez, I hope It will hold up trying to get on Hella Good to vote. That site moves slow for me, even with highspeed.

Anyhoo, thanks for listening to my TWCable rant.

Nex, thanks for the spoilers!! I have a question about the one .... Edward is worried about Lulu not coming home. Why isn't Tracy? She's not back at the mansion yet?

• Members

*waves to all*

It seems like today she was only on maybe the last fifteen minutes?

Best fifteen minutes of the freakin' show, no doubt.

*sticks tongue out at spoilers*

As far as Ned and him scoring the film, I *think* that he wouldn't need to be on site for that, at least not until the very end. I think he watches the taped film and then scores it, so him hanging out with Dillon would be close to the wrapping of the film.

So I kinda didn't get the "hanging out with my brother" part, cause they'd likely be interacting only at the very end.

Unless I'm just wrong about that, LOL...but if the way it's depicted in other TV and movies is to be believed, that's how it's usually done.

And what do I care?

Dillon's leaving.

*runs off crying*

• Members

What a rough couple of months our girl is having...

Her hubby leaves...

Her dad is being a bastard - AGAIN!

Her youngest son is leaving...

And she had to put on that damn blonde wig not once, but TWICE! (ha!)

So - as a gift to her (to make up for a little of the b.s.), I present: "The Look."

(She only wishes it could happen this way!)

At the Ficathon: http://community.livejournal.com/tq_ficathon/

Or go directly to ff.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3640011/1/

• Members

*waves to everyone*

Treats! I can't wait to watch. Thanks so much, hooked and Lady A! And I'm so excited catch up on yesterday and today's episodes this weekend. Poor Tracy. I'm going to miss Dillon, too. I hope that they bring SC back after a (short) time away.

Lainey: Ummmm. We need to get you on the GH writing staff. I hope Luke and Tracy's eventual reunion is half (heck even a quarter) as good!

I can't remember where I saw it, but I think I read some spoiler that

Did anyone else see this? Is it too much to hope that

? Someone tell me there is hope...

~bsg

Current standings at Hella Good:

Lucky 102

Patrick 6

Sam 109

Tracy 83

Go team TQ!

TL: I love that even in your hour of DSL despair, you're a loyal Tracy supporter. Good luck with the internet issues. Can you pick up wireless signals?

• Members

Lainey, LOVED your fic! Happy to at least READ about some much needed LuNacy love :)

I read the recap of today's show at Hella Good. Mama is one crazy woman!! LOL!

Anyone have a problem with downloading the clip from Hella Good today? I tried to download the clip for today's show and when I clicked from megaupload it said it would take like 8 hours to download. I was like WTMF and was ready to cry 'cause I miss my highspeed internet. Anyhoo - it was done in like less than a minute it started and all I got was one second - Dillon started to talk and that was it, it froze! Soooooo is it my freakin' dial-up you think? Or do you think there is something wrong with the clip? anyone? Nex?

BSG, I don't know if I can pick up wireless signals, I don't even know what that means! LOL. I want Tracy to WIN that Hella Good game. I wonder if she's ever won before.

• Members

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012 11pm central

OMG...Was she not hilarious today busting in like that. At least we were surprised by something that wasn't spoiled...I mean we knew she was there, but not how she got there.

Luke better not only call Lulu and not Tracy. Maybe he calls the mansion to talk to Tracy and Lulu answers--at least we can hope huh?

• Members

TL: Do you have a laptop or desktop? If you have a fairly new laptop (and probably if you have a newish desktop) your computer will have an internal wireless card and if other people in your building have wireless networks setup you might be able to access their signal. If your computer has a wireless card, I'm sure your daughter would be able to hook you up. I want to see Tracy win, too! She's up 25 points from last week. Whooot!

hooked: awww, I knew I could count on you to give me LuNacy hope!

Edited by brownstonegirl