Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Take care of yourself Ms. Q. We need ya healthy and happy :)

Re-read all the new LuNacy fics last night. I was breathless. heehee ;)

I joined dorianfan18's new LuNacy site. How cool is that, that there is a site devoted completely to LuNacy. Lovin' it. :)

Hope to see some of you later. chat maybe? I am working 'til the end of the show tonite - ugh - so I wont be home 'til about 11pm eastern. Goin' to take a nap before I have to be back at work.

Have a great day all.

Ta.

• Members

Hey, I just registered at dorianfan's site; we need to work on spreading the word to folks outside the LoveFest and outside JE Online. I love you all, but it wouldn't hurt to add a whole bunch of people to our group(s).

Lady Ashton, so happy you started to write! :)

Episode counts are up. IIRC, Tracy was in 9 out of 22. Close enough to half, I guess. You wanna know who had the most? Julie Marie Berman with a total of 22 out of 22. Not her fault by any means, but Lulu needs to take a back seat, immediately. The "usuals" followed her (SBu/Jason with 21, and LWCarly with 21). All I have to say is "fall, ratings, fall!"

Oh, sort of funny. I talked to my aunt on Thursday, and she said, "Wow, GH was very boring this whole week." She's a Tracy fan, not a HUGE Tracy fan, but the closest fan to Tracy I got in my family (I think most of know that by now), and I thought it was interesting than an offliner found the show to be boring. She also wants to know what the heck is Hair/Make-Up and Wardrobe's problem. A couple weeks ago, Tracy didn't look good in her opinion, and Robin wasn't (and still isn't) looking good either (it's the hair, I bet), and now Carly and Skye aren't looking very good. I am amused that my aunt is paying this much attentio to hair/make-up and all that now. It's all my fault, LOL. (We all know how obsessed I am with that kind of thing). :lol:

OT: Oooh...It's been 20 or so mins...and still not light-headed. Impressive.

• Members

Ok. I'm going to try this. Will definitely not be around for long: http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

For those interested, the year to date episode count: Jane Elliot has appeared in 34 out of 64 possible (the actual count says 33, but I've double checked my daily clips, and JE has definitely appeared in 34, not 33). Either way, do you know what this means? As of April, she's appeared in MORE than HALF of the total episodes. :)

It's not too much to brag about though, since the only people below her are Scott Clifton, Anthony Geary, Leslie Charleson, Ted King, Stuart Damon, Ingo Rademacher, John J. York, Jackie Zeman, Lindze Letherman, Dylan Cash, and Kent Masters King. Actually, that's kind of a big amount, but with time, even with his long ass vacations, AG will surpass her, and IR will too. TK is leaving. So bascially, Tracy "beats" Alan, Monica, Mac, Bobbie, Georgie, Michael, and Lainey. Maybe Dillon. No suprises there (other than the teens), and well, I guess at one point a couple years ago, Michael had like 110 episodes, where Tracy had like 65. (See, I am trying my best to make this all positive). :D

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Yeah! I knew you could do it!!!! Can't wait to read it LA!!!! My mom is here, so I have not be online much today...she is sleeping in the room where my computer is and she goes to bed fairly early, so no late nights for the next few nights!!

Will look forward to reading whenenver you finish!!! :)

• Members

Okay.. where is everyone? Hmm.. it's Saturday night, maybe you're all off having a life. What a concept!! ;)

I've written two pages of Choices. Yep, I did!! Maybe it'll become a reality. Maybe.

Tomorrow, I have to work again. Yep!! Ugh!! So I'm going to try to get a few hours of sleep. I'll check back tomorrow night. I'm not working Monday because of Passover, so maybe I'll get a little writing in. We'll see.

Night night,

Lainey

• Members

I'm around Lainey :) I guess between Ms. Q being under the weather and Hooked having company, everybody else does have a life. Oh well. Yay!! Glad to hear you started writing. Am looking forward to reading your fic.

Ms. Q, I agree about getting the word out about our groups and stuff. But how can we? We can't post links in other sites can we?

• Members
Should I be taking offense to this? :P (Kidding!) And yes, it's 5am. I woke up, ate ice cream, took drugs, and will be back in bed shortly. About spreading the word, GHVT and SZ allow the "pimping" of other sites. ILoveTracyQ could promote on SZ, I guess, and some day soon, I could leave a link at GHVT (I already linked GHVT to JE Online month ago, though).

• Members

Wow there are a lot of members there Ms. Q....I joined. Saw you did too. People we don't know huh?

Anyway, hope you are feeling better today. You should call the doctor and tell them you are still feeling so lousy.

TL, Lainey...I was on last night for a tiny bit when my mom was showering, but she goes to bed early in the room where my computer is, so so much for me being online late!! Have a good trip to DC. Lainey...so excited you are writing. Yeah!!! Hope you guys have a nice Passover tomorrow (Lainey hope you survive the mom time :))

I will try to get on the computer later today....I'm off to breakfast and a meeting...and to cook for my once a year time my oven gets used--ha ha!

• Members

Ms. Q, Hope you are feeling better today. Thanks for the info on the other LuNacy site. I just joined. Wow, can't beleve there are other LuNacy fans out there we didn't know about.

I'm going for my MRI again tomorrow morning. Wish me luck that I don't freak out. My doc prescribed some anti-anxiety for the procedure, but the thought of taking drugs freaks me out too. So y'all send me some positve vibes please (Deb-send me some of that Reiki please:) ) I'll be sending some to myself too BUT I think I'll need all I can get. Seriously I've had several anxiety attacks just thinking about it the last few days. Thanks.

Will be doing some last minute Passover shopping this afternoon (Lainey, I'll be up in your neighborhood!), eh who am I kidding, I didn't even start yet, I leave everything for last minute and since this mama don't rattle no pots and pans, It's all prepared foods. Heh.

• Members

OT: I was feeling better, so stupid me spent a whole lot of time on the computer, and ugh...not feeling as better anymore. TracyLuv, I will be thinking of you tomorrow. I hope that everything goes well for you.

About the new sites...At dorian's, a poster named TracyLukeSpencer has some poems posted. The first part of a fic too. I reposted my Anniversary and Dance With Me stories there. The other site seems to be pretty quiet. Maybe Tracy being on next week will change things.

Also, to those who are in the mood for uploading clips, TracyLukeSpencer is looking for Tracy waking up married to Luke, Tracy and Luke kisses, Tracy and Luke fights. I haven't uploaded a thing yet. Just tossing it out there.

I love all the new LuNacy sites; I just feel like it's my "duty" to post at both LuNacy sites, this one, JE online...It's getting a little nuts. :o What to do? What to do?

Tracy leaves Marco behind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV8e0p03mzY

Cast video (teeny bit of Tracy, about the good 'ole days): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpJbQATb0hc

So, there are rumors about Kelly's being blown up during Sweeps...4 characters dying. You don't think GH would seriously kill off Dillon, would they? Kill off GQ together? They'd rather send them off in the sunset, right? I only ask 'cause both SC and LL have contracts up at the same time. In other spoilers, there are more about

And with that, I'm outta here. Have a great afternoon everyone!

• Members

Ms Q Don't you worry about uploading clips...you just rest!! I will upload some to that site (I am sure you uploaded them for me in the first place :)

Thanks for the youtube links...will watch when I can sneak in some time. I am cooking up a storm with my mom for Passover tomorrow night and we just went to my friend's house whose mother is in town. The mother is from chicago and sells all these knock off purses for really cheap....Good thing my mom came with me--the good things about moms sometimes is they buy stuff for ya!! :)

As far as Kelly's blowing up, surely Monica wouldn't be at Kelly's. Maybe the three stooges and lulu will be blown up as all they ever do is sit there in kelly's lately and drool over lulu!!

Wish it would be Amanda, Logan, Dr. Ford, etc....