• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
*~Tracy/LuNacy Recap~*

LuNacy stuff is in bold for Lainey!

(with the help of Devane's recaps)

Scene 1: Yesterday's last scene, but it's been refilmed. This time, Tracy's not touching the back of his head, and she jumps when she sees Alan. She goes off on him. Luke wants to know who she's talking to.

Scene 2: If Alan thinks this is a joke, Tracy going to kill him herself. Alan says Tracy is the one would fake her death, and Tracy brings up the fact that she did in fact fake it. Alan wants to know how to convince her. Maybe he can wear a sheet and go "oooooohhhh." Luke is confused. He sweetly tells her Alan is dead; she was in the hospital when it happened. He wants her to lie down. Grief can do terrible things to the mind. Tracy's convinced that Alan is alive. Tracy: Do you know what this proves? Luke: You need medication? Tracy: That you and Alan are in on this!

Scene 3: Tracy's at the Q's, almost tip-toeing. Looking behind doors, sees that Alan's chair is empty. Gets something to drink. Alan tells her that stuff is going to kill her. She wants to know what he is doing. He is haunting her. She's convinced he's faking. He lets her touch him; her hand goes through him. Alan explains that he is here because Tracy forged the will. Tracy asks if he's seen their mother, but Alan hasn't. He's in limbo, a bonus afterlife. He can't rest in peace 'til Tracy confesses to the family. She's still convinced he's alive. Believes that Alan, Luke, and Dillon (with his film skills) are all in on it. Tracy yells that there is video equipment in the room! "It's not going to work!!!!" Alice enters, wants to know who she is screaming at. Alan is gone. Tracy says he was just here. Alice says she doesn't look too good and should lie down. Tracy's fine; she wants the place fumigated though.

My comments: Eh. I was a bit disappointed. Maybe I expected more. Luke gets points for speaking sweetly to her at the start of the conversation, but he loses points for the medication line although it made me chuckle. And he loses points for leaving her (when she's obviously confused), heading to GH, arguing with Scotty about Laura, and THEN heading over to Laura's house to find Lulu. Yes, his daughter's important, but I think Tracy needs Luke a little more right now. Luke's in the previews with the Scooby Gang. No Tracy or Ghost!Alan. Oh, and JE rocks! :D

• Members

I love Tracy. I'm going to miss you guys while I'm in Louisiana. See you on Wednesday. Be good, post lots of fic. Maybe I'll have a Lainey-effect, and incredible things will happen when I'm gone.

I'll be expecting clips, ladies. You know who you are.

*sniffs* I should be singing "The Way We Were," huh?

• Members

So I guess Tracy will be left alone dealing with ghost Alan while Luke is off dealing with Scott. oh well. I HATE HATE HATE this whole RW s/l thing. It is a bore! They brought scott back for this dumbass storyline? What a waste. And it pisses me off that it takes Luke away from Tracy. Bad enough when he is out of town. Now there's non-sense going on IN town, and he has to run back and forth between Leslie's and the Q's. WTMF!!!! We can't even get a scene with her and Lulu cause Lulu's at Leslie's doing the Nancy Drew thing. As much as I'm miffed at Lulu right now for other reasons, and kind of don't want to see her, she has to get back to the Q's.

Anyway, I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY that we have been getting our girl on screen and in some angsty and funny stuff. :)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

I am so freakin' mad!!! So my fam didn't mess with the settings on my VCR, instead it's broken!! Wednesday it didn't work at all, the last 2 days it's taped Rachel Ray. It changes the time on itself!! I switched it back last night incase someone hit something and it did it again today, so I haven't seen any of this week, so thank you for posting (don't remember who it was). I hope I can get it working again, cuz this sucks for me, but I know I can count on clips from anyone who's got them.

Gonna read the next part tonight, Hooked, I'm sure it's amazing.

Rege, sorry, I said I couldn't wait to read MF's stories b/c I thought it was her post, but it was yours, so like I said, I can't wait. Though I am still psyched to read her Larry/Tracy one.

We had a lunacy hugs yesterday?!!!!! This is what happened to me when machines don't work at my house... I miss out on the good stuff! I can't believe I didn't get to se it before i read about it on here, but thanks for the updates.

MF, have a great time in Louisiana

• Members

Wow...A lot of people are gone. Lainey is away. hooked and her family are on vacation. MinervaFan is visiting her family. Anyone else leaving anytime soon?!? :o Speaking of, MinervaFan, enjoy yourself! Stay safe! You know we'll miss you! hooked, I know I told you in the breakroom, but I hope you have a good time (err...I hope you're having a good time). And Lainey, I can't remember if you are on business or vacation, but either way, I hope everything is going well!

Spoiler from this site:

Not sure of the source of these, but claire from SOC paraphrased:

• Members

Breakroom? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edit #1: So, I changed my banner, but I think I prefer the other one. Maybe this one just needs some fixing up...Any suggestions? NEVERMIND (see below).

Edit #2: Okay, I think this one is cooler. Yes, the font is supposed to be cut off. ;) Any comments?

Edit #3: I am such a goof, but I now got a matching avatar! And with that...it is time for sleep!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

ok, all I have to say is I love both the avatar and the banner!! Both look good and I like the colors. The only problem I have is that you can't really read the words on the ends b/c it is so light and blends in, but it is enough to know what it says so it doesn't really matter

Have a great weekend, all!! And have a great trip to those who are gone right now! (plenty of ya)

Edited by knh

• Members

I'm not used to checking the board and only finding one post after my last one. Do you know what that means? All of you that are not away need to post some more!!! ;)

knh, glad you liked it. I know it gets hard to see at the end, but I thought it sort of added to the "dreamy" effect. I don't know, LOL. I originally had the font in a different color, but it looked too harsh, if that makes sense. Anyway, thanks again! (How sad is it that we have nothing to talk about but my banner? :lol:)

Actually, that's not true. An anonymous SD poster dropped off these spoilers. Grain of salt and all that. It might be speculation more than anything, but in case you want to read it...

• Members

I haven't watched yesterday yet but it sounds like a good Tracy Day!

I'm so glad Jane is getting airtime and GOOD material at that.

Didn't I tell ya'll last year I had a funny feeling that THIS would be her year?? :)

It's shaping up good so far. *sprays anti-jinx formula*

I hope everyone who is away is traveling safely.

I read those spoilers on SZ Stace and it should be interesting to see them play out.

As I said earlier, LOL......I've got about ten pages of clips and vids and fics to watch/comment on, I feel bad that I am so behind.

Have you all read the AU fic posted at the ficathon and JE.com?

It's pretty interesting. I like it so far. :)

ETA Stace I love the banner and avatar. They are soooooo CUTE, aren't they? :)

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

That's not what I meant! I really do love it. I think it was more an 'if I have to pick something that would be it' kind of thing. The colors works really well with it and there is enough visible that you know what it says, so it works just fne.

• Members

It's a little late to reply to this one. but I agree. I think part of what made it work was the way he played it for laughs and the way she actually called him daddy. He didn't try and make it funny by sounding serious, the character was kidding, too. She didn't get that shy sounding, embarassed, 'do I really have to say it' thing. She said it like, 'there, are ya happy? now give me hwat I want' way. It was great all around. i didn't think it was wierd. I couldn't have been,. but i think they did it perfectly.

• Members

Wow. We haven't had a slow day like this in a long, long time. I was gone for a good portion of the day taking this teaching certification test (gah), got some dinner, and then came here, and was like, "WTH?!? Why are there not a lot of new posts?!?" LOL. It's okay, though. I realize people have things going on, and really, our whole group isn't even here this weekend. So, I totally understand. Just making an observation. :)

Anyway, many thanks for the banner feedback! knh, I knew what you meant. No worries! And yes, ILoveTracyQ, they are SO cute! I love them so much! And I'm also reading the fic. Very AU, but good. I want Lunacy Love to post in this thread now, LOL. Anyone going to be around for the breakroom tonight?

• Members

Ms. Q, I'm diggin' your new banner and avatar :)

Just popping in to say hello since it's a ghost town this weekend. I look forward to reading all the new fic. I have tons to catch up on but I have 2 papers I have to get done by tomorrow afternoon. Hope that Tracy continues to get good stuff and that she gets to spend more time with Luke *fingers and toes crossed*.

Back to attempt my papers which keep being interrupted by daydream visions of Luke and Tracy's YOWZA hug last week. heehee

EDIT - SOC posters, there is a thread over there for fave female character - our girl is on the poll. Right now she has only one vote-MINE.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Breakroom? Yes, no, maybe? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

We mentioned this in the breakroom:

Also:

I just realized that the poster at SOC got them at GHH2, and I'm betting GHH2 got them from SoapDish. So, instead of 2 sources reporting the same thing, one source is repeating what another source said. Wonder if it's true?