Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If they are bringing back the ice princess crap, they're going to resurrect the whole Luke/Laura fable. Ice Princess and Luke/Laura sort of go hand-in-hand.

F@*k you, GH. I hate you more than ever, which is a shame because I really liked RC's tenure at OLTL.

RC did a great job writing strong women on OLTL. GREAT JOB.

Problem for us LuNacy FANATICS is that he also did a GREAT job with OLTL's history. He honored it, and wove it through all the story lines. He'll surely do it again at GH, which means Luke and Laura. Bad news for those of us who love Luke and Tracy.

It's dead, folks.

Which is why I don't watch anymore.

• Members

^^ The problems with "steeped in history" with this genre is that they don't see what's right in front of their face. They can easily review history without having to revisit the old war horses. For actors who drop in for brief visits, it makes sense for their fanbase to believe the characters are living "happily ever after" off screen (like GH did with L&L for a long time), but when a character is a daily part of the canvas it's horrible story telling to have them stuck in an old relationship because it completely limits what they are capable of. Why any writer is so short sighted is beyond me….

…. but the expectations of L&L have been haunting us from day one and it has yet to be actually realized. I'm not going to put a fork in it until I truly have no other choice.

• Members

If anyone is interested in some old JE stuff, this youtuber recently starting posting again stuff from AMC

there is a bit of JE as Cynthia in here

http://www.youtube.com/my_subscriptions?feature=mhee&s=Wnq8tOw3d9uNU1lJg5Ghph1_To_qChD45EqYym8_-bY

His old stuff features a lot of JE in the zach grayson murder if you do a search

• Members

it's ok- REALLY (and yes, this is wishful thinking) you can honor a history and still have a completely different present. I posted I scene a few pages ago when Tracy tells Luke basically that she's had a thing for him for years... but she also explained why she didn't get the whoel luke and laura thing. Frankly, I agree. As a story and if it were REAL life it would be completely bonkers and no one would buy it let alone encourage that situation... but as REEl life it worked just because of the chemestry and how the story played out. ALL of this went into what all the characters have become, which Luke has said over and over is someone who is in love with tracy and would not leave her for anything, not even Laura (shock and horror to all the LnL fans, I know). They became the people who they are now b/ of their history, just like people in reality. So I am still holding out hope that this is what they'll go with. I trust that RC can honor their history and still realize they are a totally different story in and of themselves. I think honoring the history should really consist less of actually bringing back all the old stories than it should just keeping true to the stories and NOT rewriting it into something completely unrecognizable.

• Members

yes and she is still on contract and involved in a big story I think

she is acting with victor newman guy I think

rumors are FV has secured her and that maria Bell is going to lend her out

Others say no freaking way that is happening including Nelson Branco who said genie hates GH and no way will they lend her out

Others with access supposedly to RC/FV say it is already secured and ravenbeauty etc

• Members

Just saw this, don't know exactly what it means, but I thought I'd share:

A few quick drops as time is limited,

For Tracyfan,

Could there be another explosive Quartermaine diary?

Expect Tracy's "conscience" to make an appearance. SD plays a "role" in the Susan Moore revisit.

For Monica fans,

Heard Pierce Dorman's name bandied about. I do not know yet where or how this ties in.

For Robin fans,

KMc committed to a limited return.

Here is a quick spoiler for this week:

• Monica and Tracy quarrel at the most inopportune moment, when they’re supposed to focus on and pay their respects to Robin. Edward suffers for it.

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

that sounds like they are, in fact, at the funeral.sounds good to me! I did like the bit with tracy and edward the other day.

question... did they change the opening sequence again? It may have just been something going on in my area that messed with the recording so I wanted to check. what I saw when I watched it at night was a very shortened version (without tracy) and a strange song. it was very sinthesizor-centric and not at all like the classic tune. just thought I'd ask