GH: June 2024 Spoilers

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

Agreed. 

Spoilers are spoilers. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't open the monthly thread. However, I don't perceive casting as spoilers in the traditional sense. They could and should get their own threads. No reason they can't be talked about separately.

My thinking on the monthly threads was for a strict spoiler-by-episode discussion thread, so people who want to talk about it can have a place to do so, similar to the monthly discussion thread in DTS.

• Members

I also agree with the re-clarification since it was always vague to me and its reasoning. So for that thank you.

The one thing I liked pre-merge was that if there was a spoiler that I did not want to read, I could simply ignore it and DID. And with the merge, why would I wander in to look for ONE spoiler that I was looking for only to find all the OTHERS that I didn't want to know about. Thus, why I said above, I DON'T open it.

Please register in order to view this content

Besides, if it was really important, I know Errol will bring a detailed and accurate article on the main page verifying that, and I can totally wait for that info. 

THIS however got a reaction out of me because...well...do I have to explain since my opinion on that GH casting is on quite a few posts? 

• Members

General Hospital Spoilers Monday, July 1, 2024 – Episode #15498

Ava plays dirty. Josslyn comforts Trina. Nina does some eavesdropping. Alexis makes a big move. Jordan shares intel with Drew. 

GH Spoilers Tuesday, July 2, 2024 – Episode #15499

Ava tries to cover her tracks. Blaze is crushed. Sonny meets with Diane. Kristina and Alexis have a heart to heart. Natalia is in the hot seat. 

GH Spoilers Wednesday, July 3, 2024 – Episode #15500

Alexis is confrontational. Josslyn gets upsetting news. Natalia confides in Sonny. Sasha provides perspective. Maxie steps up for a friend. 

*ENCORE EPISODE #15254 / (ORIGINAL AIR DATE: 7/7/23) : THURSDAY, JULY 4, 2024:

Tracy won’t take no for an answer. Liz and Portia catch up. TJ and Molly cleaer the air. Kristina makes a bold suggestion. A shot rings out at the Metro Court pool! :

Brook Lynn doesn’t want to be Tracy’s mole at Deception, but Tracy won’t take no for an answer. Later, at dinner with Chase’s family, Gregory’s innocent questions reveal BL’s ambivalence over her Deception job, which leads Chase to ask BL, why did she go back then? Liz and Portia catch up on their recent relationship woes. Later at Metro Court, Liz and Finn come face-to-face and Gregory takes Violet home so the two can talk privately.

TJ and Molly clear the air and decide to drop the baby talk for the time being. Kristina misses helping people and at EOD, Molly overhears Kristina say to Alexis that she could be a surrogate for TJ and Molly. Sonny asks Dante to be his best man at his and Nina’s fall wedding. Awkward moments abound when Jordan, Zeke and Portia cross. And (not again!) … at EOD, Dante spots the flash of a rife barrel pointing at Anna and Sonny as shots ring out at Metro Court pool!

General Hospital Spoilers Friday, July 5, 2024 – Episode #15501

Dante tries to talk Sonny down. Kristina unleashes her anger. Maxie and Brook Lynn strategize. Trina and Josslyn move into their new home. Nina updates Drew.