• Members

How do you know it's not her life and rights? You don't know her and you haven't been in her shoes. Or have you? If you are going to talk about rights and freedom, maybe think twice before you say something like this.  

And to the people who are saying this is not the place for this discussion (after they themselves gave their two cents here in this exact topic 

Please register in order to view this content

) - say this to the person who posted about it here, not to everyone else, who took part in the discussion afterwards. 

And someone said that there were no people doubting her claims on twitter - well, look around more in twitter and social media. There are people who are saying that now she will surely lose her case and deserves to lose and etc, because of this podcast clip. I personally went and checked and there were plenty of comments like this.

And to anyone else that may want to respond to me after this with hysteria and over-reacting - I am not interested in catfights. Please pick someone else. If you want to talk calmly and respectfully - you're welcome.

P.S I hope the admins can intervene and at least remove some of the disgusting foul language in the last couple of pages. 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jack's return was clunky, but MA always plays Jack a little awkward and clumsy if that makes sense?  

I always thought LA's exit was due to Alarr but it was just based off those blind items.

Kate has sooooo many kids to choose from too!  Lol.  I can't believe they have never even tried to recast Cassie.  It seems like a super easy thing to do.

I get the notion that Eric/Sami are more important, but Belle is like the forgotten child even though her birth drove story for about 15 years lol.  I know it's because MM is boring AF, but she's not a bad actress.  Belle has just always been ill defined even going back to Storm's take on the character.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I wish they would flesh out the Stefan/EJ/Chad dynamic outside the corporate intrigue or romantic entanglements.  Because I like Chad as the voice of reason who wants nothing to do with the company, while still enjoying the family's largess and privilege.  But, EJ and Stefan seem to duplicate each other.  They're both fancy, European, impulsive guys who make bad choices to hold on to their lovers.  Now, we need to know how they are unique.  Stefan was an obvious EJ replacement when he was created, but now they exist together, they need to be differentiated. 

I also need more from EJ and Kristin.  I don't think that they've shared this much time in Salem together.  Given EJ's soft spot for his mother, I wonder why he is so tolerant of Kristen?  There's a lot more there that doesn't require the constant back and forth about who is the CEO.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Did you just shade Deidre's primetime career?

Have you not seen the classic show called "Our House"?  "Never say never: the Deidre Hall Story"?  

• Members

I remember when it was suspected Jen Lilley was cast as either Belle or Cassie, and then announced to be Theresa.

Belle & Carrie, surprisingly both lawyers, are forgotten and ignored. Alison Sweeney's exit as Sami should've been the open door for both of them to come back.

• Members

Yeah, I see what you mean. So, basically this is IN CHARACTER. 

You, too, huh?!! Could be smoke means there was fire. 

OMG, I had forgotten Kirsten was Belle! 

But, seriously, it is ridiculous that there is no room at the inn for either Shawn or for Belle. And, on top of them, we do not have Sami. 

This show is forever & a day bringing on new characters. When they need to repopulate the show with HORTONS!!! And, also with Brady/Blacks although we do at least now have Brady & Eric. 

I would also say that under anything like usual circumstances this show would have a Sydney. 

OUR HOUSE was an excellent show. Also she was quite good on .... crap ... OH, WISEGUY! 

• Members

I would personally dump Stefan.  BB seems like a nice enough guy but the character can go.  He's just a rando Stefano kid (like Chad) and EJ is just more important. 

I don't know if we are supposed to connect the dots exactly with EJ/Kristen.  Kristen literally was his adoptive mom for a minute, but I think the actors are just too close in age to reference that and have it make sense.

Jen Lilley would have been gold as Belle!  But I love Jen Lilley for some reason.  It was an obvious jump from her playing Maxie to Belle because of KS.

I don't think you can ever recast Carrie at this point because of Christie Clark.  She's in a KMC/Robin mold to me.  It's truly sad to me because 25 years ago I would believe CC's Carrie would be the lead heroine on the show today if asked.

• Members

The attempts to keep Brandon Barash on the cast seem futile. He's a fine actor... but both Stefan and Jake are DUDS. Stefan was built for Tyler Christopher, and I feel like had he remained in the role, it would've fared better. But, killing off Stefan should've been the end. But they wanted Barash... SMFH.

• Members

Deidre was really good on Wiseguy playing Tim Curry's wife.  I don't even know if I have seen an episode of OUR HOUSE tbh lol.  It had some future famous actors in the mix and DH so I assume it was amazing.

• Members

Lilley would've been a fine Belle, but after the reception/reaction she had as Maxie, I think that would've turned her off from it. Unlike you, I don't mind Madison as Belle. But, we won't go into that... unless you want Gina Tognoni as Belle. 

JUST KIDDING, DARLING!

As for Cassie... I think they could recast, but I don't see the point. I am sure, pre-London move, Christie Clark would've been up for a permanent return following her 2012 firing. Belle & Carrie should both be on-canvas, going against each other in court: one as D.A. and one as a defense lawyer, etc. That would be fun.

• Members

Barash and Tyler are sooooo different.  Tyler just brought an inherent sophistication to the role, like Nikolas, while Barash almost feels more middle class?  I am sure that sounds awful, but Jake was probably more in his wheelhouse.  I know BB played JZ on GH and he was rich-he just comes off more working class and like a guy you would have a beer with.   It's not a bad thing exactly.  Tyler just comes off more European and classy.