B&B May 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Now you all know Steel like them bubbles jumbo-sized and not just the garden variety or onion sized.

Please register in order to view this content

We did!

• Members

I remember.

I could totally see Eddie on this show. But sadly...yeah that writing would do him in. 

• Members

Thursday 

Steffy is THE ONLY one I could tolerate this episode. Brooke lost me with her - I know Zende would not take advantage of her... He is not like that... Brooke, how can you be so irresponsible to say something like this? How exactly do you know he is not a rapist? How do you tell a rapist from a normal person, Brooke? Please do tell. GIRL... You have been raped TWICE... You of all people should KNOW never to say THINGS LIKE THAT. And then her whole rant to Poppy... was just... Brooke, get a grip. You don't blame women and their mothers in situations like this - NO, NO, NO. This is disgusting. Brooke should check her emotions and think before she speaks - she is not 25 anymore - she is a grandmother. Act like a grown person, for God's sake.  The stupid writing is making me not like her character at all... And KKL is MY GIRL, you all know that. And she will be Forever in my heart. I just LOVE her. And I thought Brooke was going to be the TRUTH-teller this time... but NO... they had to ruin it with this rape-apologist shi-te. 

P.S

So, yeah... there is snow in Hell, cuz I am on Steffy's side 100 percent with the Sheila thing. And Steffy is the only one who has been acting logically the past few episodes.