• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I would replace Trina with Emma Drake.

TJ can go.

Finn can go.

Marshall is the first person who should go.

I would keep Jordan.

I love Agent Cates. He should stay.

I just started to like Dex. He should stay.

I like Cody now too. Please stay.

Willow is part of Team Carly, so I think she will make the cut.

Kristina is my favorite character on the show and can never be on enough.

Drew should go.

Sasha should stay, but I think the show might drop her.

Joss isn't going anywhere.

Sam should stay.

BLQ should stay.

Maxie is getting better and should stay.

Chase and Curtis can stay or go. I don't care which.

Nina should stay.

I hate Ava and want her gone.

Lucy, Robert, and Olivia should go. The show would lose nothing by their departure.

• Members

I am sure Frank Valentini and Disney Television Group would love for Brooklyn Rae Silzer to return, but I think they also want Patrick & Robin back with her, and I don't see that happening without recasting both of those roles. One would be fine to recast and one would likely get Prospect Studios set ablaze. I wouldn't mind Emma back, along with Lila Rae Alcazar.

People asking, continuously, for recurring players to be cut are not doing anything effective. Recurring is pay-per-appearance, so cutting them wouldn't free the canvas up at all. It's the regulars that need to be cut down.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I'm not averse to the idea of Robin dying (off-screen) and (recast) Patrick returning with a now-teenaged Emma. I'll always adore KMc, but it's clear she's not coming back (at least, not permanently); and if the only way to get grown up Emma back on the canvas is to bring at least one parent back with her, then....  *shrug

Edited by Khan

• Members

That would be where I would take Joss and I think Eden could play that just fine.

I think you could easily say Emma was going to PCU and staying with Anna or Robert.  I could see just avoiding the Robin/Patrick situation for now even if GH/FV wants both back.  BRS was around long enough for viewers to be attached to her without her parents.  

• Members

Considering Silzer appeared LAST YEAR, I doubt she's "retired." If anything, she's focused on schooling. I don't see them recasting her, either. If they wanted to, they would have already. Valentini/ABC/Disney Television Group are dedicated to Silzer. That's clear.

I agree, but returning Patrick would return a former doctor to the hospital, which would be needed with cutting Easton's Finn. But I agree: Emma could exist without her parents, but I just don't see TPTB wanting that from her.

• Members

She did an interview less than a year ago saying she wanted to go to college in California so she could continue to appear on GH

There is nothing anywhere about her wanting to retire.  Just that she was planning on going to nursing school as well.

That's fair.  You could probably recast Patrick then.  

• Members

Nevertheless, I would stop using most of the current recurring cast members (minus the exceptions that I listed upthread).  In many cases, there wouldn't even be an official explanation.  They'd just stop appearing.

• Members

Yup. I remember that interview.

Oh, easily!

I don't disagree with that. I know recurring cast is as important to the series regulars, but it all depends on who is recurring, and right now... there's a shït ton of filler recurring.

• Members
Posted (edited)

But, please, not with Brandon Beemer, lol.

But could she still make Joss empathetic enough that viewers would love to hate her and not just hate her?  As good as actresses like Eileen Fulton and Susan Lucci were at playing vixens, they also had that quality that nonetheless made them endearing to audiences.  IDK whether Eden McCoy has that same quality.

Edited by Khan