• Members

I mean, I have ideas... but I doubt they'd be well received.

Oh, I never have. I remember being real opposed to her, and then realizing how sad I was she left. When she pinch-hit for one-day last year (?) I was so happy to see her again. She had that natural pizazz Brook Lynn always kind of had, but also that maturity she needed to grow.

My guess....? Carly & Jason had a decent turnout, but event-wise? I think Brenda & Sonny, maybe?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sonny/Brenda was my first thought too.  I guess perhaps Patrick/Sabrina when Robin came back? 

People have mentioned Curtis/Portia, but that to me was barely an event lol.  Even popular couples like Jason/Sam, Dante/Lulu, and Sonny/Carly had low key weddings.

• Members

Actually now that I think about it...I have always loved CM's version of Drew (and he's written better) when he has scruff. He does nothing for me clean shaven, but scruffy him is the business. Even his sex appeal goes up. lol. That said...him at Portia's wedding was more CM than Drew Cain so I hated those scenes with a passion back then.

And she was very beautiful on PASSIONS. Soap's version of Bianca Lawson perhaps?

• Members

I understand.

I totally forgot Carly and Jason's. Rewrites aside...they did have a good turnout, too. 

For sure, Patrick/Sabrina's. The whole town was there for Robin's return.

I don't know. re: Curtis/Portia. Production actually was using up some sets for it from my foggy memory. But I understand. lol.

• Members

Thanks. I have churned many times. 

Interesting point, the real vs. reel in it!!

real life exes, reel daughter's reel wedding with reel officiant with reel fatal disease played by a real actor ... 

I think we've made a major discovery! I hated him at Portia's wedding, a la most hatred possible. And, it was because of those scenes at the reception. 

And, now, I'm kinda liking Drew. Scruffy Drew is not so "Ken doll" or Game Show Host! Scruffy Drew is also not so damned Ryan Lavery!!! 

Never saw it. But this is what everyone says. So do you agree that she is even more beautiful now? 

I think Eva LaRue is more beautiful, too, and I just wonder what's going on with these raving beauties & age?!

• Members

5-15

It will never NOT be funny when Drew sees Jason enter a room. There is really no love lost between Drew and Jason, is therre?

Honestly...I liked all of the ladies' dresses. Some more than others. And the aesthetic appeared to be flowing which I don't like. Still...I liked the dresses. lol. I think my favorites are Sam's...because KM rarely wears anything NOT black...cuz it looks soooo great on her outside of one second of a scene she was in...and Kristina's cuz while it's totally something I could see on Mansi's verison of DAYS Abby, it seems cute, adorable, and a way to show off Kristina's off-beat style versus the wedding aesthetic...if that makes sense. And Lois was Mother of the Bride crossed over with Diva and I'm not hating on that. lol. And Elizabeth looks so good in her blue.

But going back over to 8-14 for a second...Ava, Ava, Ava. lol. I can't believe she found the guy who is behind Sonny's med. And she had no clue. lol. And I don't like Nina v Ava as much as I love Carly v Ava, but it was pretty good. And that twist of Wagger watching Ava's every move...clever. She is in an interesting position and like Scruffy Drew...I've finding her fascinating to watch. Speaking of Drew...hehe at the possibility of him even running for office given the secret fling with Nina he has going on and the potential of a Willow/Drew fling happening...and then all of that leaked during the election...the potential of a messy storyline.

But back to today...see? They got Jason there after all. And Sonny is there, too. Uh oh. lol. That said...there were so many good moments. Lois and BLQ. Ned and BLQ. Tracy and BLQ had my eyes watering...hehe...calling her Granny only on that one day.  Ned and Lois. Oh, and Ned and Tracy. But I've always loved their relationship. Moreso now that Tracy shows she has a heart deep down. Let's see Jason/Spinelli. Kristina/Dante. Michael/Sam.

As for Gio...yeah he could have been a Cameron recast with his look. And I rolled my eyes at Joss being the first one to meet him. I had so hoped it would been Trina. But of course, I should have known better.

And of course, the cliffhanger was decent. Now let's see if there is one tomorrow. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Agreed.  Lol.  I am trying to think who even had weddings the last few years besides those two.  Michael/Willow, Ned/Olivia, Jason/Carly, Nina/Sonny.  Everyone else had quickie weddings.  Did Nathan/Maxie have a big wedding?

I was just trying to think of a really popular couple that had a really big event wedding in the last few years and I came up lacking.  Popular is obviously subjective, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.  And I honestly can't think of a truly popular couple in the last few years either lol-outside of Sprina.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

THIS.

I'm saying she's ageless. Or a vampire. hehe. 

I would say the same about Eva as well. She's been nothing but beautiful (lookwise) as Natalia. Loved her wedding dress as well.

I agree.  When you put it like that and I look over the above list...the closest would probably say Nathan/Maxie, too, and I was checking out of GH around that time so I'm not even sure of that. 

Now if we were talking dramatic weddings...there's been plenty at least. 

• Members

That's it! Port Charles truly does have a vampire problem!!! You know they suspected that back in the 90s! 

Please register in order to view this content

Dresses I loved: Jordan, Portia, Natalia, Tracy, Maxie, Blaze & Brook Lynn

Kristina's dress was appalling! Olivia, Willow, I don't remember. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Why couldnt Steve Burton have played it like Jason was at least happy or ok to be there? Also werent Drew & Jason better with each other before Jason "Died"?

Edited by John

• Members

Hahaha.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on Kristina's dress.  

Olivia's was a good one, but it's typical of her. Willow's was okay, but fits the overall theme.

I admit I was wondering that, too. Because I felt they got along waaay better before the catacombs so it's almost weird to see Drew reacting like Jason has literally done something to make them mortal enemies since they been back. Even Wagger's threat to Drew about being around Jason should not be getting this kind of a reaction.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Am I the only one getting a 'Ross Marler runs for mayor' vibe from the 'Drew Quartermaine runs for office' thing?

Edited by Vee