• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If what you're getting at is that it was a good wedding, then, I agree. My only beef was that they kept giving the mic to smiling Jack Drewfus who when he is in a tux & has a microphone in his hand, I can only see Product Spokesperson or Game Show Host!!!

Portia in her gown was so lovely!!! 

If there were other stories, I cannot think what. You? 

• Members

See? I might have taken that from that scene if the first thing that came to mind was...'Wait! Carly drove? Carly almost never drives? Lord...' It's been a running joke for decades about Carly and her inability to drive so it probably went over my head. 

For me, Anna need not have worried about her approach. I thought she did fine. Carly...is gonna Carly. lol. So yep...back to prison to get in trouble she goes.

Same. re: Jordan with the heads-up.

How you feel about Trina is how I felt last week when it was Jordan talking to Laura about it.

God, I hate him for doing that. lol. What a difference a few years make.

Portia really was. And BK stole those scenes.

I don't think there was. None that I can remember off hand.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Ok, what the hell was Kristina wearing? 

And Lois??? Yikes. Speaking as an Italian, I can honestly say that no Italian mother would wear a monstrosity like that to their child’s wedding

Please register in order to view this content

I did like a lot of the sweet family and friends moments though, especially the ones with Tracy. And I loved the bro hug between Spinelli and Jason

As for newbie Gio, if they’re just gonna waste him with Joss, the actor would have been better off as a Cam recast. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Things that were said today that I love! 

Kristina: You have to be charming!

Sonny: I'm always charming. 

Kristina: Then you have to be EXTRA charming! I need all the help I can get. I need Natalia to think I am good for Ali!

Tracy: You're a very good father, a wonderful father.

Ned: I haven't always been. But, I do try.

Tracy: It shows! I'm thinking of things in your life that I missed. Your wedding to Lois. I'm so sorry. It was my loss. 

Lois (to Brook Lynn): I don't think anyone has ever been so beautiful. I want you to look at yourself in the mirror. Say thank you to yourself ... for knowing what you wanted & for waiting to find it & then when you found it, ... This is the last time you'll be my little girl. 

Spinelli: Yes, I am somewhat nervous. I shouldn't be. We were almost married at one point. 

Anna: You & Maxie are in a period of rediscovery & that can be scary but it can also be exciting!

Spinelli: Georgie would say it's having all the feels. (A beat.) You're Maxie's godmother! I want you to know that my intentions are nothing but honorable. 

Anna: I would have expected no less from you.

Lois: I feel nostalgia, pride, happiness. Being your mother has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. 

Brook Lynn: I will always need my mom.

Ned (to Olivia): I had a surprisingly good moment with my mother. Her relationship with Brook Lynn is really opening her up to her feelings! 

Tracy (to Brook Lynn): You believe in yourself. You believe in your instincts & your beliefs. And you found Chase so early. It took me so long to find Luke. You, my darling granddaughter are spectacular inside and out. (Tracy gives her a bracelet that had originally belonged to Lila.) You are like my mother in that you see the glass half full. Lila was a realist but she looked at reality and she saw reason for hope. You do that, too. I do not. I adore you beyond measure. 

• Members

AH! To me it was just that her instantaneous reaction was to do what Anna had just said not to do. 

Yeah. I don't mean it as a criticism of Anna. I just think that it is possible to handle Carly but very few people know that. 

Right. I get that, too. 

Color me confused. You think Drew is not as bad that way? Is it because he's less duded up being Scruffy Drew? Hmm. Maybe so. If so, he should definitely keep the stubble. I mean Game Show Host is NOT a good look for him! 

Someone was saying, comparing her now to when she was on PSSN, that she doesn't seem to age yet somehow she seems more beautiful than she did on the other soap. 

I think we got it. 

I am counting on this wedding being as good or better than Portia's!!! 

• Members

Churn is when people subscribe to a streaming service and then cancel    Once the show they are a fan of ends and they only subscribe again when the show returns.

I felt kind of weird watching real life exes with their fake kid at an imaginary wedding. At least some history was mentioned today.