DAYS: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

It’s another beat to play and I like that 

But like you said, too many lovefest threads

That could be a red herring, just like the male cop eavesdropping on Stefan and Ava today. I like that they’re not making who it is too obvious.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I guess it could be both (I don't know any spoilers).  But, Clyde was complaining about someone making a decision without consulting him on the day that Goldman shot the drug dealer, nobody saw her shoot the dealer, and now the hurt shoulder seems to be leading in that direction. 

Meanwhile, still no word on how Clyde is funding an international drug ring from prison.

• Members

Definitely agree! We are getting more actual drama almost every day! 

That was one actor where I had to hold down the Minority Rapport on! Really seriously disliked him. All around me people falling all over themselves wanting them to redeem him. HUH?!!! 

Also agree about their making more than one person suspicious in wondering who the mole is. Like very much! 

• Members

Why is Alex carrying a purse?! 

It was a good DAYS. A year ago with the green screen & the rooftop montage & Marlena "dying" was actually either last week or the week before, but close enough. 

The best part had to be the flashback to John & Marlena in a long ago picnic outdoors. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Members

A real long one today. 50 minutes.

Not much happened today, but I liked seeing all the couples so happy on Valentine’s Day, and with flashbacks too. The romance and the bonds between these characters were on full display today. It’s nice to have episodes like this, before everything gets blown to hell, I hope. The payoff should always be worth the buildup.

And I love how they acknowledged how cold it is in February and added heat lamps to John and Marlena’s scene

Johnny and Chanel’s wedding reeked of no budget, but I did like the way that they had it for Paulina. Their vows were really sweet. And so was the last scene with John and Marlena. Btw, does anybody remember where Roman was during that Valentine’s Day dance in 1993 that they flashback to?

And I did like Marlena bringing up Tate when Theresa told her about Alex’s impending proposal. That could lead to something interesting happening when he finally comes back to town. 

• Members

I assume it's the 100,000 dance? Roman was working late and supposed to make it at some point, but never did.  He heard about the dance the next day and was angry, but wasn't really suspicious anything was going on between John/Marlena.

• Members

Love the episode!  Loved the flashbacks.  I didn't even hate Theresa and Alex sharing scenes with John/Marlena that much.  

Lol at Marlena saying everyone knew John/Marlena were more than friends after that dance.  Way to make the fact you were married to another man and having an affair sound romantic!!

So, I know this has nothing to do with the episode or anything, but why do Steve/Kayla have all those yoga magnets on their fridge?  I thought it was Stephanie being obnoxious, but I noticed them there when she was living with Chad.  Who does yoga in that family?  Lol.

• Members

I'm commenting more on people's looks than usual, but Marlena looked gorgeous today.  Sometimes the women on soaps are so stunning that one has to mention it.  She's certainly much too lovely to get some cheap key ring as a gift.  At least give her something useful like a bulletproof vest, or a kitchen. 

Did Alex have Everett's ring? Or do we really not know where it went and why he had it in his pocket?

The wedding in the hospital room was a bad omen.  But, I had to laugh when it was suggested that Johnny and Chanel say their own vows, and they magically came up with a monologue on the spot.  As if there was a writer controlling their every thought...

• Members

Yeah, Chad really ought to team up with Stefan and finally have Clyde killed. I’d like to see the two brothers work together. And I still hate seeing the Dimeras so powerless. 

No sympathy for Kristen lamenting about the lack of romance in her life either. Bitch, whose fault is that?

I’m glad Brady turned her down and let her have it. Btw, I’m sorry, but what kid would give Brady and Kristen’s demon spawn a Valentine? Y’all know she’s gotta be the worst kid in her class

And I’m also glad that Sarah believes Xander. It’s nice to see her transition into a different character arc, instead of just doing the same thing again. Let her and Xander be happy for a little while before the next conflict hits lol

I do kind of like how Xander is being framed for Harris’ shooting though. Him and Sarah being weaved into the drug storyline adds another layer to it all.

And PLEASE, make it so that the Christmas ornaments survived the fire somehow 

Thanks! 

• Members

The way Marlena worded how the dance happened and people's reaction was strange.  I don't think anyone was really suspicious of John/Marlena about the dance.  They just thought John was being generous with his new found money.  Everyone was pretty shocked when it came out that John/Marlena had an affair except those who knew (Sami, Kim, Victor).  Yesterday Marlena made it seem like everyone in town knew and I guess just didn't tell Roman lol.

Even when she pops up as ghostCourtney I get upset.