GH: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Like they did with Genie Francis last summer. They Pre-tapped all that looking for Nikolas stuff and showed it through out summer 2023 so Laura wouldnt totally be off-screen while Genie took her annual break.

• Members

I was just thinking & this is off the wall & half DAYS & half GH but if Ron Carlivati had been writing for Gloria Monty BITD he wouldn't have called the rape a seduction, no, he would have killed off Luke & immediately brought Tony Geary on as a new character named Myron with short hair, granny glasses, sleeveless sweater vest, Argyle socks & carrying books of poetry & introduce him to Laura.

• Members

No, the other Ron Carlivati, the one so in love with bringing people on as new characters after 15 minutes has gone by since they played the old character! (You've heard of multi-faceted? We've got multi-flawed!)

Elsewhere the question has been raised: How does Sexy Dex have time for all the sex when he is so busy changing hairstyles? 

• Members

I finally watched the Bobbie memorial episodes and I was taking aback by the scene transitions or lack thereof. Does this show not use commercial breaks anymore to move from scene to scene. Here the characters would be talking about something and the very next second there is a small time jump and they are in a different setting. Was this just for these episodes or is this how the writing on GH is now?

• Members

I wouldnt call those bottle episodes as those are typically done to slow things down and limit the setting. These episodes rapidly sped things up and were all over the place; the opposite of a bottle episode. But thats besides the point. I was asking if GH does these rapid non-transitions during regular episodes

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I watched 1/8/24.. I’m a bit behind.

But did Bobbie REALLY had mutual respect for Lucy like she claimed ? I really doubt that lol But I enjoyed the Lucy/Scott scenes 

Michael/Willow… oh damn. So boring but I do understood why Willow felt hurt 

I love Sasha….

i enjoy the new Joss replacement tbh

Edited by AMCOLTLLover

• Members

How is this for a Spencer exit? Spencer is informed by the police that he is being investigated for his role in Ace's kidnapping and that he should not leave town. Spencer doesn't tell Trina or any member of her family that he is a suspect and leaves for Paris with her. After they depart, the police issue an arrest warrant for him. Spencer is now a fugitive and what happens with him after the semester in Paris is an open question.