Y&R: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

As Chance and Summer were at Crimson Lights laughing and talking, with Phyllis looking on in the background, a brief “flashback” was shown. I cackled. What must AL think of them putting her in these CGI clips, first the rollercoaster, now this.

It was awkward dancing in front of a superimposed CGI background that looked ghastly and absurd.

MS is back to her repeating words tic. I guess I knew it would be back sometime, at least she kept it to a minimum this time.

Sorry, I’m still cackling at that concert snippet.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've been enjoying the story too for the most part, BUT they've already written her into a corner.

I wish they would have taken more time with the story before revealing who Claire was and had Jordan come to GC and also wiggle her way into the Newmans' lives first while keeping her agenda under wraps for a bit more. I think the story would have had more impact. 

• Members

Friday December 29
(Thursday December 28 Global-Canada)
Repeat of Episode #7735
originally broadcast on October 13, 2003.
Kevin sets Gina's on fire while Colleen is in the freezer. Ashley holds an empty blanket thinking it's her stillborn baby Robert.

NOTE: Due to CBS sports coverage of NCAA football - the Sun Bowl (Oregon State vs. Notre Dame)...
On Friday December 29, 
the 2003 repeat of Y&R might not air in some areas of the U.S.
or it will air at a different time of day.
In the Pacific Timezone, some stations are airing Y&R at 3pm after the football game. 

Edited by janea4old

• Members

That's not a bad choice, but doesn't seem to have any relevance to the current story (unless they are bringing Colleen or Robert back to life lol). They showed October 10 during the 2020 classics, when Kevin destroyed Gina's, and I thought it was a shame they didn't show the fire episode, so hoping someone will upload that in HD.

https://www.soapcentral.com/young-and-restless/recaps/2003/031013.php

Also in this episode are Sharon hosting a gala at the ranch, Victoria flirting with Michael, Lauren flirting with Raul, Neil and Lily having dinner, Nikki and Bobby Marsino reminiscing about the Bayou. A good episode.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

Here's another recap of the same:
original airdate Oct. 10 Canada, Oct. 13 U.S.
http://tvmegasite.net/updates/yr/2003/yr-10-10-03.htm

This is the blurb that some sites are posting now:
"Victor receives a painful reminder of his past. Nikki and Sharon fight for the spotlight. Brad worries about Ashley. Kevin plays with fire."

What is the painful reminder that Victor receives?

Edited by janea4old

• Members

If only they would show 1981 Victor and Nikki’s first Christmas! Way more relevant than a 2003 episode…

Pardon me…? 

Please register in order to view this content

I must have blocked that one out. Wasn’t Nina supposed to be Raul’s mom before TC quit? Lauren is definitely supposed to be older than Nina!