DAYS: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The last time Days had scab writers the writing actually improved! Mark Higley did a good job at fixing the mess Sheffer made. I’m curious if the same thing will happen again. The scab stories begin this week. 

Andrew belongs with sweetie pie Paul. 

It’s too bad Days won’t let this baby switch play out until Jude is a teenager and can react onscreen. That’s what I hate about baby switches. They should have let the JT/Isaac switch come out when they were in high school but the head writer change stopped that (it was Tom Langan’s original plan).

• Members

I loved Paul and Andrew too, but I don’t think we’re ever getting Christopher Sean on contract again.

Pretty much the only reason I’m not saying recast is because I don’t want either of them to cheat on each other

Please register in order to view this content

Even though a Paul/Andrew/Dimitri triangle would be great as well.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I don’t want Paul recast either! I wish they could work something out with Christopher. He seems to do a lot of voice acting so maybe they could work something out?

Andrew and Dimitri would be acceptable. 

I like Leo but prefer him as an “old maid” type, always a bridesmaid, never a bride. I’ve said I’d like him to be the Ivan to Theresa’s Vivian. A supporting character who is entertaining in his own right but not the point of view character.

• Members

You should be just as unhappy with Leo then as are the rest of us because they most definitely do not write him as you say you want him. 

I've been behind. Things have been crazy. Now I have finally finished watching last week. 

I am amazed, overcome, completely overtaken once again by Ari & Dan. I mean, when he went into the DiMera room downstairs & we saw Nicole sitting there with her baby the pathos was as much as I've ever experienced dramatically from one of my soaps. So right for her to have that baby. So wrong for her to be caught. If only there really were a secret room where she could hide out for 18 or so years. I cannot imagine how this is going to play out. 

Once again, I want to say that I am appreciating the differences in the scab writing. Kudos to Sheri Anderson & to whomever else is there with her. 

Bring it on! Next week better be something good! 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
combine 2 posts