Y&R: ATWT alum joins

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Fyi there is some website out there that calls itself "soapoperamagazine.com" 
Back in September, when Billy Miller passed away, an article from that website was circulating saying he died from a neurological disorder.  At that time, I looked into the website, and discovered it had been around only since February 2023, and their content didn't look reputable. (They later removed that incorrect article and replaced it with the correct information via the statement from his mother).

That website no longer has an "about" page.
This is the "about page" they had on their site as of October 2023:
https://web.archive.org/web/20231014180126/https://soapoperamagazine.com/about-us/
That page gives biographies of three of their writers, which say that the writers are "a veteran soap columnist", "a respected soap columnist" and "a seasoned soap columnist".  Has anyone heard of those writers before?  There are many soap writers I'm unfamiliar with.

They have a sketchy article up now that has the title: "The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Aunt Jordan and Claire Caught and Cuffed"
-link-   which sounds like a headline but then if you click to read, it gives  *speculation* based on that Nov. 18 tweet from Christian Le Blanc that shows him with Hayley Erin and Colleen Zenk with a barred window in in the background. 
-link to tweet-    The headline makes it definitive but the writeup says it's speculation.  

I don't really care about any of that... there are many viewers who are speculating about CLB's tweet.   We are all trying to guess what might happen.

Colleen Zenk has been replying to or retweeting a few comments on her presence on Y&R.  She's appreciating that fans are welcoming her back to daytime.  

She retweeted somebody's post linking to that "soapoperamagazine.com" article.  Does Colleen know that
"soapoperamagazine.com" is not a well-known site? 
Or would it matter?  Maybe it's just fun for her to read the buzz about her being on Y&R, and not intended to be a serious endorsement of anything.

Edited by janea4old

• Webmaster

So many soap sites have popped up this year and you'd be surprised how most of them are owned by the same people. All they post are speculations, "spoilers," recaps and made up rumors. I guess it's good for the algorithms and money is being made. I just find it annoying.

• Members

I don't recall such a thing. Did it resonate with you? 

I don't see anything anywhere that makes me think Colleen is desperate about anything! Much less about the Guest Actor Emmy. It's been 13 years since she was a regular on ATWT & what I get out of what she's saying is how happy she is to be at work again. She's done some plays & she moved from NY to FL but this, a character, scripts, rehearsals, taping, it's gotta be her heart's desire!