Days of Our Lives: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

@Joseph Thank you, I guess?  I mean, you can't infer intentions on the internet, so I'll just take your comment as a compliment (no need to correct if it was not meant that way).

I think we're ignoring the Herculean task was writing Dimitri to be genial.  From the moment the character appeared, he's been kidnapping and shooting people.  He hardly got out of bed all summer because he was philandering and finagling.  But, somehow he's the more likeable one.  Maybe it is because his scene partners were so abominable?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nah, it was a compliment! It's because your self discretion as often positive, a little like the character of Pollyanna! And I agree on Dimitri, I am surprised I don't fully hate him! But If I was written half the cast would have to leave to reorganize storylines, I see that most stuff Ron writes might seem good on paper but the execution is atrocious!

• Members

DAYS Writing Team, down 8 writers, up 2

Mon. Brkdn Writer Chris Dunn Daily Script

Tues. Brkdn Writer Jamey Giddens Daily Script 

Fri Brkdn Writer Dave Ryan Daily Script

So, I concur that a better story could have been told if the boys had brought Gwen in as a fellow conspirator, much better! 

Just finished watching today, dreadful. So, the baby snatch was to make a hero out of Constantin. So crass. So common. Such mean-spirited people.

• Members

I’m just hoping for some kind of change. It’s been six and a half years. It’s well passed the time. 

Hell, just having an investment in all characters and storylines would be nice. 

And of course, not letting biases and obsessions write the show for you

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I would note here that we never found out whether Sheri went FiCore & headed to DAYS or headed to GH!! We know she went FiCore but we also know she has past experience with both shows! And the picture Deidre posted showing her with Sheri was an old pic from 2015 or 2016! So, darn.