Terri Ivens Appreciation Thread

dragonflies

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I guess the same could be said about KDP, BW and REG, but it's all a matter of opinion. This is an appreciation thread. If you don't have anything nice to say or say anything that will contribute to the quality of discussion, then don't post.

Moving on, I think Terri's talents are being wasted on AMC. This woman has the ability to play both comedy and drama, there aren't a lot of actresses who can pull that off. That makes her versitile, and I like that about her. I wish that Simone was featured more heavily on the show, but we all can't get what we want. I'm just glad that she's still on contract with AMC and making the best out of the storylines that she gets.

• Members

Excellent post Ryan! It is a shame that Terri is given what she is given but like you said she makes the best of it and for me personally any episode she is on she makes it that much more entertaining and fun to watch. She plays emotional stuff like she has proven over the past few months so well, and plays the comedy equally as well. I'd like to see a major storyline that features her prominently. How about she decides she needs a change of pace from the cosmetics business and decides to pursue her other career, journalism. Have her join Tempo again, it would involve Brooke and how about they strike up a friendship and uncover some big scandal....... I just think that would be an amazing story to pursue but I just don't see it happening. But yes I will treasure any screentime Terri gets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived