General Hospital: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Every couple has its' fans.  That's why it's stupid when TPTB choose to cater to them rather than do what's right for the entire show.

If everyone is blaming Ned for the whistle-blow to the SEC, then I have no doubt that Tracy will get to the bottom of things and clear her son's name.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am sure Millow have fans.   It's just not a lightning in the bottle couple like Sprina.  But they have been trying to give CD a love interest that works for years and I think he had the most chemistry with his own sister Kristina, tbh lol.  Willow and Chase were better than Michael/Willow.

• Members

A boring gated community so fitting...

I didn't quite get the hype for NC and/or Sprina before.  I thought they were cute and interesting, but was neither here nor there on them.  Now that their romance is actually moving I do enjoy them a lot. 

• Members

@Khan - Jane’s back on contract and out of retirement for now!

In a world with no Bevelee McKinsey, Elizabeth Hubbard, and Jeanne Cooper, and with the likes of Susan Flannery and Robin Strasser in retirement, I am just glad we have one soap diva from the golden age to enjoy and look forward to. 

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

When ancient accounts stop turning up after decades in convenient suspended animation randomly touting board-unpopular opinions seemingly tailored to create transparent controversy (entirely coincidentally, like one of our most lasting trolls), then I'll stop playing Whack-a-Mole.

As to the show itself: I wonder if they aim to give Jane an actual love interest since she's back for the foreseeable future, and Tony Geary is most decidedly not.

• Members

I'm going to get into so much trouble for this, but why not?

I've always wanted to see Jane Elliot paired on-screen with Justin Deas.  I think the two would make a great, sarcastic pairing.  And I think Tracy is overdue for a pairing with someone who isn't a total loser.

Now, before the tomatoes start a-flying, allow me to bow out as gracefully as I can, lol.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I wouldn't hate it, except the show plays host to so many cancelled soap refugees as is. It would need to be a solid role, which Gregory, etc. have not been for various new folks. I will say he looked much, much better in a recent Locher Room(?) interview.

• Members

Speaking of the current cast, I realize wikipedia isn't 100-percent reliable, but is the list of recurring/guest cast members really that long?  It seems like GH has more recurring and guest players on its' roster right now than on-contract players.  If that's true, then that is just...nuts, lol.

• Members

Yep. It's a budget shell game Frank and Ron perfected earlier at GH and then at OLTL, then began to abuse (trying to force Genie to go recurring, which made her walk twice). I can understand doing that balancing act to a point but when half the cast is recurring, c'mon. What's really weird is the cheap-ass current PowerPoint opening constantly features the recurring players including the little kids, lol.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I still don't know why Frank didn't just update the "Autumn Breeze" opening with the ambulance driving past the hospital.  It's short, it's iconic, it can be done on the cheap and it needs zero updating to reflect cast changes.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Was Mo's script on his desk in his scenes on Monday's episode?  It was just a piece of paper on his desk, but it look like his lines.

Please register in order to view this content

Nina is such a sad sack of a character.  Sonny couldn't take some pics for you Nina?  You have to go sobbing to Sam asking for details about Willow's wedding?  Just own your crazy please.   Her and Valentin actually deserve each other.  They can weep in a corner together.