B&B November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm going back to this for A most Important Fact! Brooke Wouldn't Do That Unless She Were Absolutely Sure it was Necessary, Even Brooke knows better than that when Stephanie Called The CPS on Her for the wrong reasons, It was a rare post-1995 moment I felt Sorry For her (2006 -08 was good at that!) Brooke Confided in Donna who ultimately chose a Booty Call over her Niece and Nephew, and Brooke was a tired mess and pulled over (That's being a responsible driver) she unfortunately slept the entire night, and it led for her to loose custody of her kids, knowing how it feels I guess Brooke wouldn't do it for nothing, And Ridge should know better, anyways I hope he and Taylor are able to be happy now, and Brooke have some self respect after all the truth comes out she get mad at Ridge and Don't pursue him, I hope Tridge works, but such a hurried Wedding is Bond to be troubled to address it lightly

• Members

Wow an Old Fashioned B&B reunion, Caroline/Karen (she's alive why doesn't she appear more often?), James "Brave Man" Warwick, Her Royal Highness Queen Stephanie! Nice to know they keep In contact despite No longer being on the show

Oh Yeah The Chemist Who never Studied Birth Control! I think Brooke was never truly involved in the business storylines since 2013? That's explains why she has become increasingly more insufferable 

• Members

11-23

You all have been talking about it so much I had to see for myself.

That was GOOD. And extra days off, too. Classic cliffhanger Friday indeed. I loved how they did the reveal to Taylor (and JMW knows she was fierce with Thomas) realizing Thomas set her and Ridge by framing Brooke. I loved Steffy and how she handled Douglas especially and calling out Thomas over his son...I hope she keeps being that kinda of an aunt.

Annd YASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I wanted...Dollar Bill and Carter 'marking' their territory. Hehe. Bill/Katie/Carter can totally write itself off of those scenes. Add in Li of course. 

And we know I LOVE Heather Tom so I enjoyed her being so smart in seeing why Bill was already at the house. And she did so much with her face expression. so many shifts and her monologue was top tier. And her getting her confirmation on the stairs of what she had just said by eavesdropping on Dollar Bill vs Carter. PERFECTION.

• Members

I was attempting to watch B&B last night, but I completely forgot about preemptions. It's like why can't I remember scheduled preemptions, but can obviously see when I'm watching news programs like Morning Joe when they air repeats? 

Please register in order to view this content

Wait. You guys keep talking about Friday's cliffhanger. CBS app doesn't even have the 2022-11-24 episode yet. Man, I need to quit being lazy and re-adjust my antenna so I can start recording it on my Fire Recast. This blows. 

Edited by Noel