DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It seems so silly to immediately box the NuStephanie in with Alex.  She's good and could have scenes with other men on the show and test chemistry.  Even though Jada is currently with Eric she seems to have interactions with a lot of different people and several other men that could be love interests down the road.  

• Members

I could see that.  It would basically be totally re-do of Lani/Shawn though from however long ago.  The EJ/Belle stuff was dropped so quickly.  I have to wonder if it had to do with Ali's schedule. Actually I think DF's entire run as EJ has been screwed up by Ali's schedule lol.  I really hope they circle back to that.  

• Members

Probably. I still feel like it would have been the right decision because it finally would have broken DF away from Ali's schedule and the problems it's causing. Tying so many characters together would have been great.

We could have had a whole Sloan/Rafe/Nicole/Eric/Jada/Shawn/Belle/EJ/Ava/Johnny/Chanel/Allie/Alex/Stephanie/Chad situation going on 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I would love this lol.  Days has always been a show where there is either 3 or 4 people in romantic triangles/stories.  A full mix of the cast getting messy would solve a lot of problems.  The stories wouldn't stop and start because everyone in the cast would be involved in this situation lol.

• Members

It's a really interesting idea that wouldn't need any extra production value-just layers and layers of drama.  You should write for the show.

I don't know why the show is forcing something.  Both characters could mix it up with others.  These type of set pairings always seem to fail.