ARTICLE: ‘The Talk’ Co-Host Natalie Morales Joins ‘The Young and the Restless’ in a Recurring Role

• Webmaster
The Talk, #TheTalk, Akbar Gbajabiamila, Amanda Kloots, Sheryl Underwood, Jerry O’Connell, Natalie Morales

On the Tuesday, July 26 episode of “The Talk,” co-host Natalie Morales announced that beginning next month she will be joining “The Young and the Restless” in the recurring role of Talia Morgan, an investigative reporter looking into Diane Jenkins (Susan Walters). Her first airdate is set for Wednesday, August 17.

“I have some exciting news to share!” said Morales as she began making the surprise announcement. “Starting next month I have a little role; well it’s a recurring role on the CBS Daytime drama ‘The Young and the Restless.’ I am playing investigative reporter Talia Morgan, yes, and I’m investigating Diane Jenkins, played by Susan Walters. You know she’s the one who faked her own death. She’s returned recently to Genoa City after just being gone for 10 years. It’s going to be a lot of fun.”

When asked by fellow co-host Sheryl Underwood who she’ll be playing opposite on the soap, Morales noted that in addition to Walters she’ll also share scenes with Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki Newman) and Michelle Stafford (Phyllis Summers), among others. “I’m having so much fun. These ladies are incredible,” said Morales of the experience thus far.

Of the current co-hosts of “The Talk,” Morales joins Underwood and Akbar Gbajabiamila who have also appeared on CBS daytime dramas. Underwood, a big fan of daytime soap operas, most recently appeared on “The Bold and the Beautiful” as Emmy, a role she first portrayed in 2016; and she also had two roles on “Y&R” from 2012 and 2013. Earlier this year, Gbajabiamila appeared in two episodes of “B&B” as Max, a Forrester Creations executive.

In addition to “Y&R,” Morales has also appeared in episodes of several television shows and movies, although this will be the first time since 2011’s “Los Herederos del Monte” in which she’ll be playing someone other than herself. 

Check out Morales’ full announcement in the clip below.

Note: The post ‘The Talk’ Co-Host Natalie Morales Joins ‘The Young and the Restless’ in a Recurring Role appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic