YR actress returns (spoiler!!!)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She's beautiful and this shot is lovely. The Chancellor mansion set looks better here than it has in ages.

But what's the story for her once she gets to GC? Love interest? I guess Noah? Better than him stalking Tessa.

• Members

Right? I thought the same thing when I started checking her out after news of her return leaked.

And she *aged* which is what is exciting about it. She is clearly an older woman, probably mostly all natural or at least well-done, and it looks pretty but normal. 
So many woman in Hollywood need to hear it is better to be pretty while looking old than to look like a young monsterfreak.

• Members

SOD Jack and Diane

Diane reveals herself to Jack.

Jack returns to LA for a business trip and he and Allie meet at a cafe where their convo. begins to break down walls.

Peter speaking:

They're getting closer and Jack can feel it. After hearing his side of the story of how Keemo and him fell out Allie seems to be more understanding.

After they part Allie heads over to her father's former place which is now inhabited by a not so dead Diane who makes a special request. She wants to meet Allie's grandfather so Allie calls Jack and asks him to come to her dad's home which seems strange to Jack because he knows the place has been sold but he goes anyway.

Jack is happy to see Allie again but he's still wondering why he was summoned. She tells him the person who bought the house has been very nice to her and she asked if there's any chance she could meet Jack. Jack thinks it's odd and wants to know what's going on. Then he hears that voice.

He is stunned to see Diane standing before him and it's not pleasant reunion. Jack has a long history with her and it's unpleasant but more importantly she's alive. She explains she has a lot of years to face up to, the responsibility of all the mistakes she made and she needs to fix them. But it's Diane and she's not here to set things right. She wants something and Jack realizes what it is. She's using Jack's granddaughter to do it.

Jack was inching his way into Allie's life and Diane blows the whole thing up. He looks over to Allie who is shell shocked with the expression of what did she walk into? Get me out of here! and she leaves. She's scared and wants nothing to do with this.

Jack makes it clear to Diane this isn't happening. Phyllis later calls Jack to see how he's doing. He says he's fine but she hears something strange in his voice and decides to head to California.

• Members

Glad they are showing the Diane/Phyllis stuff. At one point, PB even commented that the real chemistry was between MS/SW.

If they go the 'fake death plan' between Diane/Adam, I wonder if they'll recreate some sort of flashback since, well, you know.

Gosh, let's hope this kick-starts some action on Y&R.