Y&R: Sharon Case appreciation thread

Marcy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: I'm not understanding how Nick can want forgiveness from her at that moment... after admitting that he still has feelings for Phyllis. He told Phyllis that he loves her, and yet he also loves Sharon and wants to be with her... please, he doesn't even looks interested in being with Sharon anymore. I wanted to jack him up and hold him down for Sharon to beat.

• Members

Did he ever have balls?!? :lol: This punk is scared of Sharon...it's so obvious. :lol:

She flirted back then...but ever since Sharon found about Nick's affair with Phyllis it sounds to me more like Sharon is giving advice more than anything...she doesn't want Brad to be in a marriage he might regret.

• 3 years later...
  • Members

New to the board and saw this thread, so I had to bring it back up. I think Sharon Case is one of the most undervalued, under appreciated actresses on YR. She's consistently delivered flawless performances w/the material that has been handed to her over the years. I think this latest sl w/her having mental issues and dealing w/the fall out from Brad's death and all the drama of her and Nick as well as Noah's rebellion has really allowed the actress to shine in ways she was never allowed before. I don't normally value anything that Branco has to say as I find him wishy washy and quite fickle but he called Sharon Case the Kate Winslet of YR and this is one time I would agree w/him.

Sharon Case is a YR treasure!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived