Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's not that serious.  That's great.  It's just my opinion.  You don't have to agree.  I still think it's weird in the context of Chloe/Craig's relationship as father and daughter.  

Please register in order to view this content

It's so awful.  None of it even makes the slightest bit of sense.  And LG is not working for me at all as Sarenee.  It needs to be over lol.

• Members

I missed most of this week. And I'm glad I did. It sure looks to me that the actors aren't sure how to play this material. I had to laugh when Anna wanted Sarah committed and Kayla said she couldn't because she wasn't a danger to anyone. Really? A woman who thinks she's someone else and threatening someone else in Anna. Ok...whatever

Oh and I think the last time I called my dad...daddy I was 3 or 4 years old. Sounded weird Chloe calling Craig..daddy.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Can someone remind me why Ben is jail?  What was the outcome of EJ's trial?  And is Brady still in trouble over the Phillip incident?

This show has such a limited attention span for stories that I've missed the conclusions of all of those plots.

• Members

The thing about the Sarah/Renee story that's bad (besides everything) is that the viewer has to do a lot of work. Tony/Anna have given a brief synopsis/exposition of the situation from their sides but no flashbacks, real context, or anything to give this a stronger background.  If you are under 40 (which I assume a lot of the audience is) you would have to google it or look up you tube videos to "get" it.  And I have no problem doing that, but I think most people watch soaps out of habit or not to have to do a lot of work, so it's just problematic all around.  If it was slightly easier to understand for viewers and not done with an actress 30 years younger than the main players it *might* work a little better.

Ben isn't in jail?  EJ was found guilty and is in jail.  Brady is not currently in trouble over the Phillip incident because Kate/Victor took back the declaration that Phillip was legally dead when they found out he was alive.  Phillip is still "missing" but off to get mental health treatment.  

• Members

So, no one in Salem knows what happened to Don Craig 

Please register in order to view this content

Though I do like that Tony and Anna are going to be seen more and finally have their own story, this is just so all over the place. And the way LG is playing it isn't helping it either. Sarah was never a lunatic, so Idk why she's acting like one now while she think she's Renee.

• Members

I read Lynda Hirsch's summary too quickly and got mixed up by her run-on sentences - thanks

"EJ is stunned when Clyde, Ben's ne'er-do-well father, is his cellmate. Clyde tells him he will give him lessons of surviving life behind bars."

• Members

Poor Don.  I am shocked RC didn't write a cheeky line in saying after Don went to mail a letter he started a new, exciting life in Santa Barbara.  I don't want to sound mean or disrespectful to Renee/PS, but I am not sure why Jed Allan got zero love or tribute when he passed, even if it was only Marlena talking about it in a few scenes.

No problem.  The EJ story is stupid.  He got convicted WITHOUT Sami even testifying.

• Members

We're only a week into it, but this Renee stuff might be one of the worst stories I've ever seen on a soap. I love seeing Tony and Anna so that's nice, but... wow. Why does no one just sit Sarah in front of a mirror and say, "See, you're not Renee"? Why doesn't someone show her a picture of Sarah? How does "Renee" not notice that Anna and Tony are in their 60s and 70s? How is she not questioning all the new technology that's come about in the past 40 years? This is just dreadful. Those scenes at the mansion today were painful.