ARTICLE: Tajh Bellow Upped to Contract Status at ‘General Hospital’

Errol

• Webmaster
Tajh Bellow, TJ Ashford, General Hospital, GH, #GH, GH ABC

Get ready to see a lot more of TJ Ashford on “General Hospital” now that portrayer Tajh Bellow has been upped to contract status with the daytime drama series. Bellow, who first appeared on the soap in November 2018 in a recurring capacity, replaced Tequan Richmond (“Everybody Hates Chris”) in the role.

According to the show’s weekly credits list which updates every Friday, Bellow is the most recent contract actor, effective February 11, following the return of Kristina Wagner (Felicia Scorpio) who came back to the soap in a contract capacity in early January.

Prior to being cast as TJ, Bellow appeared in episodes of “The Middle,” “Girl Meets World,” “K.C. Undercover,” “Bosch,” and “Bunk’d,” among others. More recently he appeared on “NCIS” and “9-1-1: Lone Star.”

When pressed for comment by ABC, we were reminded that the network does not comment on actor contracts.

Note: The post Tajh Bellow Upped to Contract Status at ‘General Hospital’ appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well good to hear they will be using TJ (and his foine portrayer) more often here on out. Though it makes me wonder what direction they will be going in in terms of story since right now from my viewing he is just playing peacemaker between Marshall and Curtis.

And happy to hear that news about Kristine as well. 

• Members

While true,...it took me FOREVER to warm up to this one. So happy for him.

I think my likes for hotness across most threads (mostly Dirty Hotness thread) speak for itself for why I eventually came around.

Please register in order to view this content

But story-wise, a lot has been going on with the Ashfords and I would like to be optimistic that the current writers will keep on that thread with some more for him and Molly to do.