Days: 3/8/2021 Weekly Preview

• Members

So, I get to be the one to reveal Ron's asinine, tired, and repugnant plot to all of y'all. Sigh. Don't shoot the messenger. This is in the latest SOD that's slowly rolling out. In other words; this is accurate. Here goes..read below

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah, ReRon is lazy, incompetent,  and I wish he'd stop writing completely. He could always just relax in The Hamptons.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I loathe mask storylines with an infinite passion, primarily because of what you just stated.  This is Days. They went the JER route decades ago, and needless to say it can be cartoonish. 

But this is the second time ReRon has put Kristen in a d#mn mask. Seriously. He's ran out of things to copy from shows he once wrote for, so he's resorted to copying his lame a#s material from Days. 

• Members

Yikes, YEP. No wonder my viewing is becoming limited to the Carvers and Evans-Blacks-Bradys when I get around to finally watching. I have days and days stacked up.

But, if it puts the nail in the 'Bristen' coffin, I'll be happy. She can be nuts over him but this love affair needs to be over. And since baby stories are an easy 9 months, you just know Kristen's gonna have some ridiculous pregnancy with Rex's baby and pass it off as Brady's. Lord I hope not.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Sweet lord. I'm already a few episodes behind, and this is not making me want to get caught up. If you didn't say that it was in SOD I wouldn't believe it because it's so awful and ridiculous.

Lord, please no. Kristen getting pregnant with Rachel was ridiculous enough (I think they said that she was doing fertility treatments with Rolf or whatever to try to explain it). SH is 52 years old, please no pregnancy story.