OLTL: Jerry Ver Dorn Appreciation Thread

OneLife Fan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree that Dorian is the perfect way to do that, but I am with others, no sleeping with the enemy camp, that is just wrong and stupid. Clint would never do that to Viki or his kids because it would destroy them to know that he would do that to them. No fling, no way. I like Dorian/Clint as frenemies and nothing more. I love Viki with Clint as lovers, best friends, partners, equals, spouses, and parents, they are a perfect pair. Viki with Clint is the only way to go for me. Using Dorian to get Viki on to fighting for her lover Clint is fine, but say NO to any ruination flings.

Janet

• Members

I'm de-lurking to say that I'm definitely an advocate of the "Fling." I think it would be good, soapy fun. The looks of chagrin, surprise, and general flumox from Bo, Kevin, and Kelly (already previewed this spring) in addition to the rest of the town would (even taken alone) be enough to provide me with hours and hours of entertainment. But when I add in the good chemistry and timing between JvD and RS? Now, that's good stuff.

Plus, if there's a summertime Fling, hopefully, it will give Viki a much-needed kick in the pants and lead to a good, soapy triangle in the fall and winter.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived