OLTL: Jerry Ver Dorn Appreciation Thread

OneLife Fan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so impressed with his portrayal of Clint. When he was telling Dorian about Jess/Tess today he had me in tears, and that isn't easy to do. I wouldn't mind seeing Clint have a fling with Dorian before getting back with Viki. I think it would be fun to wach.

• Members

Jerry has been great, wonderful recast.

A fling with Dorian would damage the character of Clint Buchanan beyond repair, because he would be turning his back on his whole family to do it. That would be unforgivable. NO way do I want to see them ruin Clint for a fling. Just me. Gray

• Members

I totally agree! And Clint listed all the reason why he shouldn't be with Dorian today, now if he would just remember that. I know a fling with Dorian would ruin the character for me.

Love Jerry, though. Am now a Clint fan because of him.

• Members

For me, it would go against who Clint is and what he stands for. Dorian is and always will be out for herself. She is a pain in Blair. Adriana and Kelly's side. Her way of protecting "her" girls only either hinders then or turns them against her. I wish just once, she would let them make their own mistakes WITHOUT badgering them that they are ruining their lives.

I mean, like what Clint said today...

She seduced Joey.

She killed Jess's baby. ( and I to this day to not feel she got what she deserved.)

She forged that check in Viki's name and she lost her job at LU. (to which she's NEVER paid).

She brought Mitch Laurence back into their lives.

Dorian said that she's paid for her crimes...to me that is just utter BS. She has yet to pay, and she's still inforcing ONLY her views on everyone's life.

Clint loves Viki and he always will so for him to have a "fling" with Dorian, his family's worst enemy is just runing the character for me. But these are just my feelings.

• Members

No fling for me. If Clint sleeps with Dorian he is a ruined character to me because then he would be turning his back on his whole family. If he does that he deserves to lose his whole family and have them turn their backs on him. Where was Clint today? On vacation he says. Meanwhile all of his kids are at home, he should be there. No way do I want a fling, not at all. Clint and Viki belong together, if you want to ruin the potential of that do a fling, but I am not going to root for Clint one bit if he gets with Dorian. He can go back to London to his other D, Dallas the Viki immitation. Clint loves Viki, if he wants to hurt Viki all the way to her soul being with Dorian would do it, if he does that to Viki I hope he fries in hell because he would be hurting everyone in his family, every single one whom all have been hurt by the vipress.

Like above said, Dorian never pays for her crimes, it is time for her to pay, and not be rewarded with Clint, who is supposedly a good upstanding, honest man. Clint loves Viki, he belongs with Viki.

Archived