Our Favorite Things - What you give as Gifts

Fevuh

• Members

I just was thinking about how much I love recommendations from people and usually how good they are, and what we give as gifts.  I'll go first (well, since I started it) - what are your favorite things to give as gifts?  

One of my favorites is Donna Salyer's Fabulous Furs - all quality faux fur.  My favorite is the Gray Chinchilla throw - everyone I've given it to loves it, and I have had mine for 5 years now and it's still soft and gorgeous.  I've given it to my girlfriends and their husbands/boyfriends fight them for it.  One friend I gave it to, took it to the hospital when she had her baby and the nurses kept coming into the room just to see it, and they all went and bought one.  Even today, she now has 2 kids, and she puts it on the floor and they have "animal time" where they look at videos on the ipad of different animals, or she reads to them.  She had to buy 2 more so that both kids would have one and she would still have hers.  It's expensive, but it's worth it to get the biggest one.  But look at all of the products they have, I'm sure they're all great:

https://fabulousfurs.com/grey-chinchilla-faux-fur-throw-60x60/p/10300-GRY

One of my other favorite gifts to give is from Savannah Bee Company - the Royal Jelly Body Butter, and all of their products are great.  Here is a link to the body butter:

https://savannahbee.com/beauty/hand-body-care/royal-jelly-body-butter/

And here is a link to a video about Savannah Bee Company:

What are your favorite things to give as gifts?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic