Your daily (or nightly) thought

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Don't use this thread, or any thread, to complain about other posters.    Report your issues.  If action is to be taken, @Errol and I will respond.   I've said this many times in the past: let people hang themselves.  But sometimes the wheels of justice might not roll as fast as you want it to.

Everyone just needs to relax.

• Members

Are you speaking to me? If yes - I was joking. Cue the gif I used. I can care less anymore about these boring fights. They are really that... BORING.  I am having fun and minding my business and just tried to make a fun atmosphere.  And please... people are complaining about other people all the time. And you don't say anything to them. People are even telling you are not a good mod and you don't publicly say anything to them, just delete their posts. I tried to defend you and my comment was also deleted. So yeah. I didn't see you make a warning like this in these situations.  BUT my Valentines jokes are an issue and a cause to warn me to not complain? I am not able to comment jokingly without ANY PERSONAL attack or NAMING names, but people can argue and tell others they are blocking them all the time. And I get a comment like this?  

Please - tell a remark like this to the real negative people who are using the board for toxicity. I feel really shocked by this reaction, since I have done nothing wrong. I am staying away from the drama. I was just giving a fun remark about it here. 

• Administrator

I had no problems with your Valentine's Day joke.  I thought it was funny.   I was reiterating something that I've posted years ago in this thread because it has happened before - don't use this thread to complain about the board.  It wasn't just a response to this one specific post above, but the many posts from the last couple of pages.  

• Members

In Spanish, flechazo is a feeling of intense chemistry with someone during a first meeting, similar to the idiom “love at first sight” in English. Flechazo translates to “arrow shot,” drawing a poetic parallel to Cupid's arrows and symbolizing the sharp impact of love.

How fun that in Spanish there is a word that means "love at first sight." Now I'm not sure I believe in it but we certainly see it on our soaps, all the time.