Days Preview

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron only knows how to tell one story at a time. First the doppelgangers, Will's return, JJ shooting Theo. I don't care about the DiMera's at all. Their all so unlikable. Don't care who ends up with  DiMera Enterprises  I'm dying to see Shady Sonny bear have a meltdown over Will dumping his annoying ass. 

• Members

I don't care for the story either. The setup for the story was done very poorly. It should be Kate vs Vivian because they are the ones that have the history. Instead, we have some newbie who no one knows that is going to be driving this mess. No thank you!  I will pass.

Stefan should've been introduced as an executive at DE. Over the course of months his true identity and motives are revealed to the audiences. On ATWT Conner and Evan were introduced like this. When the Walsh siblings took over Walsh Enterprises it was soapy goodness. This story is DOA. No wonder the divine Louise Sorel sounded bitter in her interview. MM is dull as dishwater as Abby. Andre should be Tony. BF is phoning it in. 

• Members

+1

They have a costume person who I believe buys all the clothes but yeah it seems the actors have a say in their wardrobe. And believe me, they shouldn't. Some of them have AWFUL taste. Mary Beth, Lauren, Missy, Deidre, Marci .... all wear awful things

I think it's just Ron cycling stories. He did this on OLTL and on GH. He'd play a story heavy for a few weeks, conclude it, and then you barely see those people. Look, they're already sending Theo out of town. I doubt Abe and Val will get anything to do while he's gone. This is unfortunately what Ron does. And even when he uses some people heavily in a story we still don't get enough beats played and while it seems like the DiMera people were on every day this week (they were) we went days without John and Marlena in the Will story, for example. The balance is just terrible.

I don't think the gay triangle will completely vanish.

The show just does a terrible job with episode guarantees and how they tape. Something desperately needs to change.

• Members

I don't think the actors are using their own clothes but I think the women, we're seeing their personal tastes on-screen. And they aren't good. And the costume designer picks out awful things for them to choose from. I think Camila, Kassie and when Eileen plays Kristen they're usually dressed 'in character' and pretty well dressed.

I hate what they put Chandler in. I'm also reminded of the 2011/2012 Jack where he was in sweater's like Will is. Awful. LOL. They look like grandpa's. And I really really really really want to comb Chandler's bangs so they aren't hanging there. Does hair and makeup really think that looks good because it doesn't .... lol

• Members

Yeah, the sweater makes Chandler look older and it's just too big/baggy on him. Like it's a size too big for him to wear. I do though like the jacket he is wearing on my avatar and would love to own it....LOL. I wonder if Chandler would let me borrow it?....LOL

As for Chandler's hair....it's fine.....I love it that way!

Please register in order to view this content

Archived