Jump to content

Days Preview


Recommended Posts

  • Members
20 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

 

This story is so dry and boring. Oh snap! Days scraped up some money for a DiMera Enterprises set

Please register in order to view this content
 It's a drab generic gray office. But it's still better than nothing. It bets them conducting business at the D-mansion or dopey Horton Square.

Edited by victoria foxton
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
25 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

This story is so dry and boring. Oh snap! Days scraped up some money for a DiMera Enterprises set

Please register in order to view this content
 It's a drab generic gray office. But it's still better than nothing. It bets them conducting business at the D-mansion or dopey Horton Square.

And to top it off I haven't seen any Will spoilers for the next two weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
15 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

And to top it off I haven't seen any Will spoilers for the next two weeks.

Please register in order to view this content

Ron only knows how to tell one story at a time. First the doppelgangers, Will's return, JJ shooting Theo. I don't care about the DiMera's at all. Their all so unlikable. Don't care who ends up with  DiMera Enterprises  I'm dying to see Shady Sonny bear have a meltdown over Will dumping his annoying ass. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Ron only knows how to tell one story at a time. First the doppelgangers, Will's return, JJ shooting Theo. I don't care about the DiMera's at all. Their all so unlikable. Don't care who ends up with  DiMera Enterprises  I'm dying to see Shady Sonny bear have a meltdown over Will dumping his annoying ass. 

I don't care for the story either. The setup for the story was done very poorly. It should be Kate vs Vivian because they are the ones that have the history. Instead, we have some newbie who no one knows that is going to be driving this mess. No thank you!  I will pass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, victoria foxton said:

This story is so dry and boring. Oh snap! Days scraped up some money for a DiMera Enterprises set

Please register in order to view this content
 It's a drab generic gray office. But it's still better than nothing. It bets them conducting business at the D-mansion or dopey Horton Square.

Or the blue hospital office.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
23 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I don't care for the story either. The setup for the story was done very poorly. It should be Kate vs Vivian because they are the ones that have the history. Instead, we have some newbie who no one knows that is going to be driving this mess. No thank you!  I will pass.

Stefan should've been introduced as an executive at DE. Over the course of months his true identity and motives are revealed to the audiences. On ATWT Conner and Evan were introduced like this. When the Walsh siblings took over Walsh Enterprises it was soapy goodness. This story is DOA. No wonder the divine Louise Sorel sounded bitter in her interview. MM is dull as dishwater as Abby. Andre should be Tony. BF is phoning it in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
17 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Stefan should've been introduced as an executive at DE. Over the course of months his true identity and motives are revealed to the audiences. On ATWT Conner and Evan were introduced like this. When the Walsh siblings took over Walsh Enterprises it was soapy goodness. This story is DOA. No wonder the divine Louise Sorel sounded bitter in her interview. MM is dull as dishwater as Abby. Andre should be Tony. BF is phoning it in. 

Yup.....totally agree...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

And to top it off I haven't seen any Will spoilers for the next two weeks.

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah...I feel like they are going to pull a vanishing act a la RC GH on Will/Paul/Sonny.

 

That said...OOOOOOOO at Andre. Kate ain't going to like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
13 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

Stefan should've been introduced as an executive at DE. Over the course of months his true identity and motives are revealed to the audiences. On ATWT Conner and Evan were introduced like this. When the Walsh siblings took over Walsh Enterprises it was soapy goodness. This story is DOA. No wonder the divine Louise Sorel sounded bitter in her interview. MM is dull as dishwater as Abby. Andre should be Tony. BF is phoning it in. 

 

+1

1 hour ago, Elsa said:

I have a feeling some actors wear their own clothes at work.

Whar is Andre wearing?

Since they have no money for sets, at some point they have to find a director who is very creative. 

 

They have a costume person who I believe buys all the clothes but yeah it seems the actors have a say in their wardrobe. And believe me, they shouldn't. Some of them have AWFUL taste. Mary Beth, Lauren, Missy, Deidre, Marci .... all wear awful things

12 hours ago, Taoboi said:

Yeah...I feel like they are going to pull a vanishing act a la RC GH on Will/Paul/Sonny.

 

That said...OOOOOOOO at Andre. Kate ain't going to like that.

 

I think it's just Ron cycling stories. He did this on OLTL and on GH. He'd play a story heavy for a few weeks, conclude it, and then you barely see those people. Look, they're already sending Theo out of town. I doubt Abe and Val will get anything to do while he's gone. This is unfortunately what Ron does. And even when he uses some people heavily in a story we still don't get enough beats played and while it seems like the DiMera people were on every day this week (they were) we went days without John and Marlena in the Will story, for example. The balance is just terrible.

 

I don't think the gay triangle will completely vanish.

 

The show just does a terrible job with episode guarantees and how they tape. Something desperately needs to change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 hours ago, KMan101 said:

 

 

 

They have a costume person who I believe buys all the clothes but yeah it seems the actors have a say in their wardrobe. And believe me, they shouldn't. Some of them have AWFUL taste. Mary Beth, Lauren, Missy, Deidre, Marci .... all wear awful things

 

 

 

 

Please register in order to view this content

 

I hope Chandler Massey doesn't personally own that awful sweater they put on him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
6 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Please register in order to view this content

 

I hope Chandler Massey doesn't personally own that awful sweater they put on him.

 

I don't think the actors are using their own clothes but I think the women, we're seeing their personal tastes on-screen. And they aren't good. And the costume designer picks out awful things for them to choose from. I think Camila, Kassie and when Eileen plays Kristen they're usually dressed 'in character' and pretty well dressed.

 

I hate what they put Chandler in. I'm also reminded of the 2011/2012 Jack where he was in sweater's like Will is. Awful. LOL. They look like grandpa's. And I really really really really want to comb Chandler's bangs so they aren't hanging there. Does hair and makeup really think that looks good because it doesn't .... lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

 

 

I hate what they put Chandler in. I'm also reminded of the 2011/2012 Jack where he was in sweater's like Will is. Awful. LOL. They look like grandpa's. And I really really really really want to comb Chandler's bangs so they aren't hanging there. Does hair and makeup really think that looks good because it doesn't .... lol

Yeah, the sweater makes Chandler look older and it's just too big/baggy on him. Like it's a size too big for him to wear. I do though like the jacket he is wearing on my avatar and would love to own it....LOL. I wonder if Chandler would let me borrow it?....LOL

 

As for Chandler's hair....it's fine.....I love it that way!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Soapsuds
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy