DAYS: November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Antoyne, I’m in 100% agreement. Chandler has been AWFUL. I like hot and good looking guys as much as anyone, but I dislike rotten smirk acting even more. Massey cannot get through a single scene without smirking or trying to avoid breaking. He’s learned nothing since his last DAYS tour.

I guess I resent all the attention he’s getting on his return, as if he’s some gift to the acting profession. He’s terrible.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, it was pre-empted on Thursday and Friday.

This is the same actor(Guy Wilson, who was being thrashed by the viewers about his awful acting)that said that the audience had to help him out when acting as Will. I forgot the exact quote but someone posted it on here.

• Members

Well, they were. Wilson was miscast but I thought he and Christopher Sean had good chemistry. I don't think Freddie and Christopher have much together. I'm hopeful they pair Will and Paul for a while and make Sonny the outsider. Sonny likely chooses Will, which pushes Paul away, but then Will probably doesn't want him. Will and Paul will be sharing a smooch soon I hope Christopher and Chandler's bromance comes out on-screen and they have good chemistry. Sonny can take a hike. Shame, I used to love Freddie and Sonny but the Deimos crap made me so annoyed by him.

Archived