Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So we're all back to blaming women for this. You men can f off and start holding your own gender to the level of culpability you hold us to.

This reminds me of the Bill Cosby ish when women were coming out 30 years later. TIMES HAVE CHANGED. Yet even now you assholes have to find a way to blame the women who were the victims.

• Members

I don't know whether we're allowed to link to TMZ here, so I'll just summarize:

1. Cops responded to calls from Harv's 22-year-old daughter, Remy, who claimed her father was "suicidal and depressed."  (Who wouldn't be after your career has flamed out in such public fashion?)  The two had had an altercation at her house, where (I guess) he was holed up in the wake of the allegations.  Apparently, father and daughter took their argument outside.  (Classy.)  Harv accused Remy of making things worse for him.  (How??  And who da [!@#$%^&*] CARES how bad it is for him???)  He attempted to flag down a passing motorist and leave.  (I can only imagine what must've been going through the driver's mind.)  However, Remy convinced her dad to come back inside.  ("Because, my God, Dad, hasn't the public had enough of your [!@#$%^&*] by now?")  By the time the cops had arrived, Remy said he was gone, claiming he had made no suicidal threats and that it was all just a "family dispute."  (Which will be covered, in detail, next season on "Dr. Phil.")

2. Harv was supposed to fly to Switzerland for treatment for his "sexual addiction issues."  However, plans have changed.  Instead, he'll seek treatment in Arizona.  (Where Bernadine from "Waiting to Exhale" can burn his [!@#$%^&*] in proper fashion.)  Before he left, however, he played to the paparazzi one last time.  ("Interestingly," says TMZ, "he was at Remy's house," which he was supposed to have left after the incident described in item #1.)  He admitted he was not okay and begged for a second chance.  ("I gotta get help, guys," were his exact words.  No [!@#$%^&*], Harv.)  Then...well, to quote TMZ:

As Weinstein bolted for the airport, he told photogs he was "not like those f**king pricks who treat you like s**t." Watch ... sure sounds like he's referring to Hollywood's A-list, many of whom have condemned him over the last 48 hours.  Grudge much?

I don't know about vous, but I smell a tell-all book in everyone's future.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Weinstein is the tip of the iceberg. And he likely knows where all the bodies are buried so to speak. He can out I am sure a ton of people.  

And Rose McGowans twitter account has been suspended

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/rose-mcgowan-twitter-account-suspended-1202587987/#article-comments

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

What i find wrong is these women waited years to come out and talk about this. When Harvey was giving them moviw staring roles they were silent. I think hollywood has been covering up.for this man a long time. Yet all that hysteria over the access hollywood tape and billy bush lost his job. Its been complete total crickets from liberals. I wish Hilary would go back to the woods. Btw Harvey was a big Hilary donor took her days to speak.up. this man is a pig but liberals have been covering his ass up. 

• Members

Since when did this become a political issue asswipe. Try  reading a newspaper, try reading about the millions of stories written about women who have been harassed for years in every industry. You're  just another ignorant male promoting rape culture because nothing is your fault and have to judge  the victims to cover for your own inadequacy. Obviously you know NOTHING about harassment and intimidation or this failing patriarchal society that exists that's failing because of MEN. You guys have all the control and still have to excuse your pathetic actions and failures on women.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

This is the reason i am no longer liberal. I cant stand the hypocrisy. Jeddediah Bila from the View got me thinking more as a libertarian. I am not a trump supporter by any means just an independant thinker. Well i watched the talk on cbs and Julie Chen said how ironic on 30 rock the show in 2012 they talked about Weinstein inappropriate as a joke and the oscars in 2013 about the women not having to sleep with harvey.  They kept their lips zipped to continue working for the man for fame and roles. Its ridiculous. I wish more liberal celebs had spoken out after the fact not days and days after for PR reasons.

• Members

So u cant take opposing point of views. It shows unless you are parroting or shouting in the tunnel chamber u must remain silent. Again u probably thought it was cool Anthony Weiner was texting a 14 year old. Its nuts how ALT Left the liberal party has become. U cant have a debate. Its complete hypocrisy yet people were saying how disgusting that access hollywood tape was yet continued crickets on Mr Weinstein.

Edited by JONNYSBRO

• Members

This is my last response to you

YOU cannot debate

YOU parrot everything you read on twitter

YOU have no self awareness

YOU haven't read one story about the victims(they are in the NY TImes)

YOU haven't read the article in the New Yorker

YET YOU claim to know all the facts 

I am willing to debate but not with ignorant uninformed trolls who parrot twitter. And frankly if you ever listened to one victim of harassment, this would not be a political issue.  YOU CHOSE TO MAKE IT THAT. Look in the mirror and try to educate yourself. Not one person here has talked about this being tied to politics other than you.

Unfollowed.

Edited by JaneAusten