Days of our Lives promo-She's Back!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

It's going to be Hope's office so it's busy

Can't wait to see what they repurpose to represent "Memphis"

In a very short time Ron made me a fan of them again. I knew he'd be able to write for Nicole and he has. She's not where I want her to be but man she's said a lot of things that needed to be said and Ron did a nice little refresh. I know many are sick of her, and I was too over the Daniel [!@#$%^&*], but as far as I'm concerned I can now forget the last two years of hell where all they did was berate and hate on each other.

I LOVE Brady going dark and blackmailing Nicole to leave town and Eric behind or he'll throw her in jail for the murder of Deimos. Yassss. This is a soap.

Yep!

It's nice to have things HAPPENING again on this show.

lol at throwing a party. I use to love original flavor Nicole (Ari was VERY green in 1998 though) and Nicole/Eric once Greg came into the role .... I loved Ericole. Then they ruined Nicole by turning her into a crying victim and having her world revolve around Dr. Orange Glow and he was suddenly her soulmate and the love of her life as Eric was [!@#$%^&*] on. Then they tried to ruin Eric by having him become an alcoholic and killing Daniel, and we had to suffer through 2 years of Nicole berating and hating Eric after he came back to Salem.

So Ron did wonders with them in a very short amount of time. Before Ron I was counting down to Nicole's exit but now I'm disappointed. Although I think Ari checked out of Ericole LONG ago and her boytoy Christian likely had something to do with it. Rumors had Ari being one of the ones to push for the end of Ericole and hearing some things about Ari sort of left a bad taste in my mouth for her and Nicole.

Archived