Y&R: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Sussman is a boring awful writer. She is another hack. She features the vets but the stories don't exist or she makes her pets the lead story in the lame half ass story.

And I am so tired of seeing Victoria, Billy and Cane on every frickin day!   Billy has been damaged from all the recasts. They should have brought back David Tom and got him away from Victoria's smelly orbit. I hate the Billy/Vicky scenes.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

David Tom was awful as Billy and looked awful in his return. Jason Thompson is much better looking and a way better actor. He sizzles with Gina Tognoni. Problem is this rushed Villy reunion is terrible. Amelia and Jason have no chemistry. She had great chemistry with Billy miller but this terrible rushed and stupid. Btw Gina Tognoni is very wasted right now. Sally give her better stuff then this crap.

• Members

I am sorry Soapsuds but your DT defending. I liked him in the late 90s with Mac when he was young but he just was a terrible fit returning. He was on oltl in like 2004 and was dreadful. David Tom has been a one hit wonder. Jason Thompson was a huge leading star on GH. The Scrubs storyline was a mass supercouple. JT slipped into role very well and he is so damn good looking. Love his chemistry with Jess and he flat out sizzled with Gina. Sally is the worst writer she swept it under the rug.  JT also much improved from Burgess who looked way too old for the part.

• Members

DG really shouldn't take his shirt off. 

I liked the show today.  Hilary is everything.

The flashbacks with Jill and Katherine were wonderful and was a good way to show how Jill will handle Colin.  The end with JC cut into the scene was a little freaky to me though.

Again, there's a problem with pacing.  We haven't seen anything of Lauren since she was losing her sh!t on Monday's show. 

• Members

DG hasn't looked appealing in years.

I'm sure Scotty will pop up on her doorstep on Friday's cliffhanger! Just watch!  And attempted story by Sally will be over.

Johnny you have no idea what talent is acting or writing wise. You have no business giving your opinion when you defend that awful cow of Pissy as some heavenly writer. Please beyotch!

Archived