WINTER/SPRING

SUNDAY

7:30 - Bob's Burgers

8PM - The Simpsons

8:30 - Making History (New)

9PM - Family Guy

9:30 - Last Man on Earth

MONDAY

8PM - 24: Legacy (winter) / Gotham (spring)

9PM - APB (winter) / Lucifer (spring)

TUESDAY

8PM - New Girl (winter) / Brooklyn Nine-Nine (spring)

8:30 - The Mick (New)

9PM - Kicking & Screaming (New) (winter) / Pitch (New) (spring)

WEDNESDAY

8PM - Lethal Weapon (winter) / Shots Fired (New) (spring)

9PM - Star (New) (winter) / Empire (spring)

THURSDAY

8PM - Rosewood

9PM - Prison Break (New)

FRIDAY

8PM - Masterchef Junior

9PM - Sleepy Hollow

• Members

Yeah, I don't get it. None of their shows do well at all besides Empire. They seem happy with Gotham, New Girl, etc. but they can't truly be. It's just a game of getting the low (very low) rated sitcoms to syndication, and with New Girl, they have nothing to replace it with so they hang on to it. Remember when it's first few seasons were getting 6-7 million, if not more?

Scream Queens belongs on cable. So the numbers it gets reflects that. I'm sure it's cheap enough for FOX and easy programming with an (small) audience. Same for Lucifer. And why is Gotham on Mondays still? It's ratings deserve a move to Friday. Even Hell's Kitchen used to get better ratings. I know Live+ DVR ratings slightly matter and that some shows do better but still ...

They are losing Bones this year, which has finally completely bottomed in the ratings ... they need some help. The Exorcist won't do it and why on earth is it AFTER Hell's Kitchen? Fox just throws shows together on a night and it shows, and they're lazy now with Prison Break, 24, X-Files, Lethal Weapon, Gotham, Sleep Hollow .... it's easier for them to promote a known name. Their words.

I'd guess Lethal Weapon and Star have the best chance of survival. FOX better hope for some more breakouts. I don't think Empire level for any of them, but I feel somewhat good about Weapon and Star. Weapon sounds like it lives up to it's name and Star has the Empire interest going for it.

• Members

I still don't understand who decided Lethal Weapon and Exorcist should be TV shows. The former was mostly defined by the chemistry of the actors and the latter has been done to death on various genre shows.

• Members

Brooklyn 99 and New Girl are Fox's biggest comedies, so it makes sense to try and keep them until they can find a greater hit series. Rather than just conceding comedy series to the other networks. If that happens, people may just check out of Fox permanently if there is no variety. Even The CW seems to understand that they need something outside of supernatural/paranormal series, which is why they are running with Jane The Virgin.

• Members

Fox has altered it's fall lineup.

Bones and Prison Break are being held for mid-season. Pitch is launching in the fall, Thursday's @ 9pm after Rosewood (more compatible) and Pitch has the MLB thing going for it. Makes more sense for Fox to launch it in the fall considering the baseball connection. Prison Break will move to Tuesday's @ 9pm in the mid-season. Bones will take over for Pitch Thursday's @ 9pm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Toups unpinned this topic

Archived