B&B: Nicole/Zende/Julius Spoiler from TV Guide

• Members

In early November Nicole will head to a clinic to undergo the insemination procedure. Julius & Vivienne are dead set on stopping her from doing this..

Julius wastes no time in getting Zende on his side. He convinces him that this baby should be a deal breaker in his relationship with Nicole. Nicole won't like hearing that. One one hand she's thinking "If Zende loves me he should wait" But she's also worried about the reality of the situation as in how will this guy feel watching Nicole carry another man's child an what if she ends up bonding with it. Unlike other surrogates who deliver the baby & walk away, Nicole lives in the same house with Maya, Rick & the baby. There is no end to the problems.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still think all stories would've been better served if Caroline and Rick were the ones having the baby. And, I'm still not feeling, getting or understand the Zende angle/push. And, why is Nicole actually having the baby instead of giving her eggs to a third-party surrogate? Oh, that's right, just like Ivy calling it 'muhrrrdah! - it makes zero sense at all. I will be in this story because I do love JY, KM and RE and welcome back the 'rents. 

• Members

^^ right? I know the expert brought it up when Rick and Maya were speaking to her but they quickly dismissed it because as well as desperately needing for the baby to be half-Avant they also really, really need for Nicole to be the one going through the pregnancy. I mean, I get it because Nicole being pregnant and bonding with the baby for 9 months is soapier than some random doing it but the justification for the characters just isn't there

Archived