Lucifer: Discussion Thread

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hmm. I liked it too. Seems like an attempt at another Bones/Sleepy Hollow type show. The mysterious foreign man as the lead and the hard nosed woman detective. But it's sort of charming. I'm torn on whether it will be a total bust or a surprise hit.

• 8 months later...
  • Members

YRBB pleasssssssssssssssssssse check it out and post your thoughts. I didn't realize it started and watched the pilot last night and the second ep. today as it just aired the night before and I am in loooooooooooooooooooooove with Tom Ellis, there's just something about a British accent. I normally love Lauren German in all things but I just don't know... The little girl that plays her daughter is just adorable and I love her with Tom.

When he threw her doll and told her to go fetch, and then asked was that too advanced for her. I lost it!  Also, when his brother comes around and everything is in slow motion, I laughed at his reaction to that as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Members

These are some of the thirstiest tweets that ever thirsted. His replies are hilarious. I also love that he mentions sexual inclusiveness in the show.

It seems we have at least gotten a back view

Please register in order to view this content

I wonder about the second part.